Steven and God Mode

Arthus DawnbreakerArthus Dawnbreaker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
When showing us previews of things I think Steven needs to stop using God Mode. It gives a false perspective of what combat and general gameplay will be like for the average player. For instance we Didn't see any cooldown times when combat was shown. I know most of this is being worked on, but God mode shows us players what we will never see or be able to experience. Taking away god mode will change the rhythm and the flow of combat and how it is viewed. If there is a cooldown on blocks, or dodges the gameplay will change and how the player moves and when its appropriate to attack. This will either slowdown or speed up the gameplay and attack encounters. Would love to see his character actually die when being overwhelmed with enemies giving us a better view of what it will be like as a player in game. Show us use of healing potions or spells. instead of using god mode, or show us tactics of when you can hit dodge and when you cant because of a cooldown. I know most of this might be going on behind the scenes but since UI is hidden we cant see any of that taking place.
O4cj48a.png
member of Gray Sentinels

Comments