Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Crafting Mechanics Ideas

Professions in MMO are not so well explored I think ashes can change that, making not only classes matter, but professions too, each character should only be able to have one profession of gathering, processing and crafting and the difficulty to do high level items should be hellish
oficial-baner2.png
Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui

Comments

• Options
    MaiWaifuMaiWaifu Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    I can't tell if you're just trolling @Liniker
  • Options
    MaiWaifu wrote: »

Why would you say that?
    oficial-baner2.png
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

why you pinging me bruv
    img]
  • Options
    I believe what you're describing is already planned: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Artisan_classes
    Artisan classes allow a player to specialize in one or more of the following skill trees.
    A character may only master one of the three parent artisan classes.

You're both from the same guild and he just posted that people aren't researching the game before providing ideas: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/53100/intrepid-should-be-careful-on-taking-everyones-feedback-and-here-is-why#latest
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    You're both from the same guild and he just posted that people aren't researching the game before providing ideas

I have almost 700 people in my guild imagine if I get pinged every time someone says something :|

he said he would like to only be able to learn one profession per artisan tree, so that counts as a suggestion as it's different from what we have, maybe you should read shit first before trying to moderate other people's posts

my post was in regards to Intrepid taking the feedback, not saying people shouldn't post suggestions for whatever they want.

img]
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I thought it was an inside joke between the two of you.
  • Options
    I can't tell if all three of you are trolling the rest of us......
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I can't tell if all three of you are trolling the rest of us......

now you are trolling....

x4kjy18yxl45.png
    img]
  • Options
    I wonder if there will be any room to change profession if a player wanted to, if I am a gatherer for years and decide I want to go focus on crafting is there any planned option for switching? For example, as I gain experience in crafting I start to lose experience in gathering until it drops me a tier. That way it is too much work for people to swap back and forth and cheat the system but not impossible for people that just want to do something new.
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wonder if there will be any room to change profession if a player wanted to, if I am a gatherer for years and decide I want to go focus on crafting is there any planned option for switching? For example, as I gain experience in crafting I start to lose experience in gathering until it drops me a tier. That way it is too much work for people to swap back and forth and cheat the system but not impossible for people that just want to do something new.

Hopefully we can switch yes. It might be a full reset though.