Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pirate city and 0 taxes

2»

Comments

• Options
    I like the idea and I think it would make sense to have that as a policy option for any Node tbh.
    With that being said: I think (unfortunately I can't find the sources that led me to believe that) the island in the middle of the two continents is going to be a castle node.

But it would definitely be awesome to have a pirates paradise on one of the islands - and it would be even cooler if it could become independent of any major Nodes ZOI.

Basically I want "rouge" Nodes of some kind XD
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Love to see interesting thought-starter ideas and discussions! This has been a fun thread to read through!

Heard it here. Ashes of Creation 1st Expansion announced. 😁
  • Options
    xlxxlx Member
    edited September 2023
    I think it doesnt have to be a pirate island but it would be cool to have those. The main thing would just be a "donate to node" menu item on voluntary basis. Just the social experiment alone would be worth wile. This might fail but it also might become a big metropolis, who knows. When people arent forced to pay taxes they are way more likely to donate just from the feeling of owing something for what they get. And even if some dont want to pay anything i believe the majority would.
    I mean you could also do a message board in front of the main node building what is currently needed. I really want to see at least the option to do this. Anarchapulco might be the biggest ciry of all in the end ;D
    You could also put a leaderboard ont the message board who donated the most. But just the top 10 or something so nobody is shamed for not donating. Or who knows if someone wants a public donation record maybe put at least the option in.
    What would also be sick would be a Majorless city where everyone is free to build buildings like a forge, set up a shop or stall or something if he gets all the materials by himself. Then he can ask for a price when people use the forge for example. Basicly making a company. And if hes to expensive there is another 2 blocks ahead who is cheaper. These owners might even be more inclined to donate to city development since it gives them more customers. But i think this is a way more complex thing and might not be possible since the space for a city might be limited.
  • Options
    opbwa5an31ma.jpg
    Min 5% bro...
    5ls3nob7lngp.gif