Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

While everyone is waiting for AoC, what are you playing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2022
    playing thru the survival genres
    did play Ark survival evolved but waiting for Ark 2 now (release 2023)
    memories of mars, 7 days to die, Occupy mars (waiting on release 2022), oxigen not included, hellion, satisfactory, vallheim, elden ring, SCUM, Planet Crafter, Get the fuck out, riftbreaker

a little Entropia Univers (carefull its a mmo-rpg but with a real life currency economy, and a worldsize that takes you weeks to cross ingame, also noone in the past 10+ year of its existance made it to max level)

most of them are survival, build and craft in 1st or 3rd person

for some short session a bit of Team Fortress 2

(all together played around 15k hours in total)

and waiting currently on the release of Quantum Knigths next year (gamescom)

funny only from gamescom is that the expansion of Tower of Fantasy brings in a new world that is named "Verra" much like in AoC.

• Options
    Bullvinne wrote: »
    So what is everyone playing MMO-wise while waiting for this game? Any little-know indie games, or long-lost nuggets from a bygone era like Classic WoW, OSRS, Age of Conan, or Rift?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    For a while since launch in January I have been playing Mortal Online 2, but its just not fixing its issues fast enough so i had to stop that for now.

Ascension World of Warcraft (classless private server with a massive population and really active devs that generate content and balance/bug fixes like mad). Its a wonderful experience that lets you create some really cool and interesting builds.

Path of Exile because the new seasonal league dropped, and ill be going back into ff14 once i get bored with both of these.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    A nice little indie mmo? Easy. Osu!
    Endless skill ceiling
    active community for over 14 years now
    all kinds of people
    circles
    up to 16 player lobbies
    so many circles
    meta competition via leaderboards
    tournaments
    circles to dream about

(not sponsored, just doing my holy calling of spreading the word of our Lord and Saviour Osu!)
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819