Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

World Resources Suggestion

I had one suggestion that I thought would be great in the game after seeing the Gathering System monthly update. I thought it'd be cool that at times when resources become so stripped from the population in one zone, a rare chance for an event could take place. This event would be some sort of a rare spirit creature that is docile in nature that helps grow the forest back faster and leaves the player with two choices. 1 - Kill the rare creature for specific loot. Or 2 - Walk with the creature and help defend it from players to help it grow the forest back.

Keeping it alive until the end would spawn rich resources while letting it die within 5 min would spawn very little to no normal resources. There could be different increments that you would have to reach such as 5/10/15 min. By 15 min it disappears. Something like that.

Any thoughts??

Comments