Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Development, puzzles and animations!

MikanjMikanj Member
edited January 2023 in Community Creations
I believe that an mmo needs to have an enormous amount of skills/spells to choose from to create several different builds on each character for character development. This keeps the game interesting for different situations and environments. When i see games with only up to 12 spells per character i get super bored and don’t really feel like creating a whole other character just to see different spells/skills. I’d seriously would rather go on a long journey with 1 character.
2. I seriously think MMOs need to have tons of secret dungeons and puzzles such as games like zelda and final fantasy. It would be awesome to find your self dropping into an small underworld dungeon, invisible walls where you have to play a puzzle to get to a chest or pile of gold, or even worse an intense boss fight which rewards you with something great.
3. I think animations for mmo games are never good or at least not as good as solo RPG games such as The witcher 3, elden ring and some others. The animations need to feel and look like your playing inside the damn game next level. Example, imagine yourself a wizard in real life and you called down a lightning strike and it made the ground explode. The amount of space that would take up and effect that would have on the entire area would look insane, similar to some movies perhaps. I think games need to have a different perspective on how casting spells/skills would actually really look.

Comments

• Options
    In your 3rd example imagine 500 people using abilities with similar affects within 5 seconds
  • Options
    novercalisnovercalis Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    less is more
    {UPK} United Player Killer - All your loot belongs to us.
  • Options
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    In your 3rd example imagine 500 people using abilities with similar affects within 5 seconds

it's like that on lost ark and we can remove other spell effect.
    sorry for my bad english, my native langage is french.