Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Cleric Abilities From July Livestream

Similar to the Mage discussion I posted back in April.

I was typing up the summary for the latest live stream and was able to pause the video at certain points where I could see the abilities. To save other people from doing the same I figured I would show them here to get everyone's thoughts on them.

Abilities:

Mend: 3s Cooldown, 20 Mana, 35m Range
Instantly launches a healing projectile towards target ally. Each charge of this ability consumed after the first has no mana cost, and restore and increasing amount of mana to the caster based on the number of missing charges. Consecutive uses of the ability will gain bonus healing.

Deliverance: 40 mana, 35 Range
Held Ability: Charges up healing energy that heals a target ally upon release, scaling in power the longer it is charged and more % missing health of the target.

Soothing Glow: 25 Mana, 35m Range
Apply a healing over time effect to target ally. Reapplying this effect extends its duration on the target by its based duration value.

Flash Cure: 30 Mana, 35m Range
Instantly heal target ally. This may be used during other ability activations.

Resplendent Beam: 50 Mana, 35m Range
Held ability: Fire a beam of healing energy towards a target ally. Charging this spell allows the beam to bounce to up to 5 additional friendly targets closest to the original target, based on how long it was charged. The amount of healing is reduced for each subsequent target.

Bless Weapon: 10 Mana, 35m Range
Imbues your target’s weapon with radiant light causing each of their weapon combo attacks to deal additional radiant damage and applies a mana regeneration buff to the caster. Each hit extends the duration of the mana regeneration buff, up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
Has a 10% chance to proc bonus radiant damage and apply a stack of Burning to the target.

Judgment: 65 Mana, 35m Range
Cast a heal on target ally for a large amount of health. If this is cast on an enemy, it instead deals radiant damage to the target and applies 2 stacks of Burning.

Communal Restoration: 100 Mana
Restore health to all party members in range instantly, plus additional healing over time. Allies under the HoT also receive +10% maximum health for its duration.

Consecrated Wave: 75 Mana
Send forth a cone of radiance that deals radiant damage to all enemies while healing the ten nearing allies.

Divine Flare: 30 Mana
Place a target area heal on the ground that heals all targets within after several seconds. Total healing is split between all targets hit.

Barrier: 35m Range
Sacrifice 253% of your maximum health to place a health shield on target ally for 10 seconds. Does not stack.

Chains of Restraint: 60 Mana
Call forth spectral chains in a target area that stagger enemies within or stun enemies already under the staggered effect, then leave behind an area that deal radiant damage each second over 8 seconds.

Defiant Light: 75 Mana, 35m Range
Heal target ally for 50% of their maximum health over 10 seconds. If that target would receive fatal damage while under this effect this effect, this effect is consumed and prevents that target’s death, healing them for 25% of their maximum heal instead.

Healing Touch: 20 Mana, 6m Range
Heal target ally in melee range for a large amount of health.

Wings of Salvation: 30 Mana, 28m Range
Sprout phoenix-like wings and leap to target ally, then grant a small amount of temporary heal to that target on arrival.

Condemn: 30 Mana, 35m Range
Stun target enemy for 3 seconds.

Smite: 25 Mana, 40m Range
Smite your target, dealing instantly damage and applying a stack of Burning to target enemy. Has no cat time and deals increased damage inf activated within melee range of the target. This attack always critically hits on targets under the effect of Condemn.

Divine Infusion:
Consume Diving power to instantly complete the remaining cast time of any healing spell currently being cast. Thew amount of Divine Power consumed ins proportional to the amount of cast time remaining upon activation.

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I rate this ability set 'so good that the showcase made me let my food get cold'.

Thanks @SkylarckTheBotanist, I kinda counted on you doing this so I was able to focus on frame-watching instead, and I deeply appreciate it.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Azherae wrote: »
    I rate this ability set 'so good that the showcase made me let my food get cold'.
    As a non-healer, I'm very glad to hear this. Makes me more optimistic about the tank's prospects.
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you! <3
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nice write up. Thanks