Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

September Will Be Your Final Pre-Order Pack!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Myosotys wrote: »
    Can someone explain how it works please ? If this pre-order pack is the last, it means we cannot access to the second Alpha + Beta if we don't buy it ebfore the september deadline ?

Coz I was planning to buy one after a release date is published but not before...

You wont be getting a release date for at minimum 1-2 years.
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »
    Raven016 wrote: »
    It interesting that they stop the sale for Alpha 2 this way.
    They say they have enough alpha 2 players. But they knew all the time how many they have and I doubt that reaching a certain number was the reason. More likely they wanted to reach the Halloween themed sale.
    But the large number of Alpha 2 players is definitely a reason.

well, they said they would stop close to alpha 2 release. also, announcing the end of it will boost the sales xD

Spot testing not the Alpha 2 release
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Dolyem wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Chicago wrote: »
    hopefully September pack is something special then!

We'll do our best! <3

Many would be ok with the final pack just being a declaration of stufferton being removed from the game, just saying.

And also That Fricking Corgi.

what’s wrong with the corgi? i think i have that’s one 🤣 we will use it just to annoy people ??

• Options
    Ull wrote: »

We'll do our best! <3

Many would be ok with the final pack just being a declaration of stufferton being removed from the game, just saying.

what’s wrong with the corgi? i think i have that’s one 🤣 we will use it just to annoy people ??

450px-The_Exultant_One.png

private-practice-amelia-shepherd.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023

We'll do our best! <3

sometimes i think about all the preorder cosmetics i forgot to buy , especially the blue and wintery ones 😅🫡 the dog said “if u replace me you’re in trouble … gonna pee on the kitchen floor ” 🫡

when exultant one commands you you have nonchoice but to listen, catastrophe otherwises
  • Options
    Don't worry, @Dolyem and I will sort it out for you.
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023

i dont know what that means but im sure it will go extremely well for everyone

@daveywavey and @Dolyem seem trusty

on a serious note does anyone know where i left my time travel device? i forgot about the game and didnt buy cloudburst pegasus so now im considering creating a super hurricane and sending it to the west coast to influence septembers pre order pack design

cloudburst 2: electric boogaloo??

(no im not im just roleplaying few understand any coincidences are purely coincidenctal but a cloudburst sequel in black and blue would be great )

i will roleplay charr as consolation and go around saying

“no sazabi??”

t4msj8sgs18l.png

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

on a serious note does anyone know where i left my time travel device? i forgot about the game and didnt buy cloudburst pegasus so now im considering creating a super hurricane and sending it to the west coast to influence septembers pre order pack design

(no im not im just roleplaying few understand any coincidences are purely coincidenctal but a cloudburst sequel in black and blue would be great )

“no sazabi??”

t4msj8sgs18l.png

Rest in rigatoni.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023
    Fairest wrote: »

“no sazabi??”

t4msj8sgs18l.png

Rest in rigatoni.

listen i have a plan, invest 90E, what could go wrong

still plenty of time to influence the september designs, i just have to make the storm big enough
  • Options
    mrBokmrBok Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten

:#

Love that September pack is bringing Halloween inspired items! Saving my $$$ for that.

I hope its gonna be Tulnar - Underground oriented like the boys at Simurgh show says :)
    f59ll57jllom.png
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023
    mrBok wrote: »
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-08-08-none-forgotten

:#

Love that September pack is bringing Halloween inspired items! Saving my $$$ for that.

I hope its gonna be Tulnar - Underground oriented like the boys at Simurgh show says :)

is that like mole people fursuits? i wouldnt get that personally but i support furry rights (as long as theyre not the penguin furries…hide yo kids yo wifes you know the drill) and believe inclusion is good so i wont complain if its not cloud pegasus boogaloo

edit: i looked up the lore mole people fursuits might be realistic, although im not sure if the non human racist tullnars would look kindly on mole people furries
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    someone should make a thread for people to share their cosmetic collection
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options

We'll do our best! <3

These were the early days packs right? The art style is different. I feel like the team has grown a lot since those packs and hopefully we won't see stuff like this in the future hah
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023

We'll do our best! <3

These were the early days packs right? The art style is different. I feel like the team has grown a lot since those packs and hopefully we won't see stuff like this in the future hah

yeah it was the earlier days, well maybe middle days (if i recall correctly i got diagnosed with cancer in the same month and figured “ooh look a new mmo to play hope its out soon🤪 and got the voyager plus pac, had i done some research i would have known better lol), i think they have grown a lot as you said, hopefully the earlier packs dont get left behind design wise by the shinier newer packs

with that said i think for roleplaying the corgi, combined with the outfit/crown/horse/freehold will be good, not so many cosmetics befitting royalty
  • Options
    yeah it was the earlier days, well maybe middle days (if i recall correctly i got diagnosed with cancer in the same month and figured “ooh look a new mmo to play hope its out soon🤪

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's under control now?
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023
    yeah it was the earlier days, well maybe middle days (if i recall correctly i got diagnosed with cancer in the same month and figured “ooh look a new mmo to play hope its out soon🤪

Sorry to hear that. I hope it's under control now?

yeah should be fine, good enough to play ashes LOL

i was just joking about Invest 90E but it really is going to make a curve to california…

1zvjtlrasklu.jpeg

the storm god wishes for cloudburst pegasus electric boogaloo, well hopefully everyone stays safe
  • Options
    UllUll Member
    edited August 2023

intrepid the storm god !! appease the storm god before it’s too late!! cloudburst boogaloo!!! storm god says tier 2 is fine, because tier 3 is such a stupid mechanic the punishment for that will be unavoidable regardless

don’t shoot the messenger i’m just here to prophesize

h5aga9yqixxa.jpeg

(any coincidences are purely coincidental i am roleplaying in multiple dimensions)
  • Options

Always gank Stuffertons and any cute/silly cosmetic users. Worth every bit of corruption at that point.
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Options
    Intrepid just posted Final Pre Order will be available under January 17th 2024.

Something tells me we will be seeing A2 VERY soon ;)
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Summer or holiday of 24 is probably the best, depending on other releases at either of those times.
  • Options
    TaerrikTaerrik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    No more preorder cosmetics, rip the hole that has been in my wallet for these last few years
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    Summer or holiday of 24 is probably the best, depending on other releases at either of those times.

You must mean actual release for those dates lol :tongue:
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Either this is a joke that completely flew over my head or you forgot that we live in 2023 :)
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    Either this is a joke that completely flew over my head or you forgot that we live in 2023 :)

That's how haggling work. Maybe this way we get full release in 2025. :smile: