Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Tulnar Haven

Are you interested in Tulnar?
Wanting to experience the underdark?
Want to create a character that lived through the apocalypse?
Wanting to become a monster?

We have a guild for tulnar, but even if you're unsure you want to be within the guild, feel free to join us as a tulnar community member <3

Message me here or on discord at Kalikanna and I'd be more than happy to add you in!
[NA] Pandemonium| PVE focused | RP PVX | Tulnar | Divine Node
Come check us out!

Comments

• Options

Damn. My Edgelord-Senses are tingling. :D ^^

I need to up my Knowledge about the Game and Races first, though ... ... ;->
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Hmm.... I dunno.

At this point, it feels as though you're arguing that the dirt-people (Tulnar) deserve the same amount of sunlight as the rest of us.

They survived 3 millenia+ without; Maybe the filthy underground cross-breeders could go another 1k+ years without having to come up to the surface, thus avoiding creeping the rest of us "normies" out?

• Options
    renadedanterenadedante Member, Intrepid Pack
    Aszkalon wrote: »

Damn. My Edgelord-Senses are tingling. :D ^^

I need to up my Knowledge about the Game and Races first, though ... ... ;->

No worries, if you're ever curious or even just want to visit the discord, feel free to shoot me a message! ^-^
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    Hmm.... I dunno.

At this point, it feels as though you're arguing that the dirt-people (Tulnar) deserve the same amount of sunlight as the rest of us.

They survived 3 millenia+ without; Maybe the filthy underground cross-breeders could go another 1k+ years without having to come up to the surface, thus avoiding creeping the rest of us "normies" out?

It honestly depends how you look at it. The tulnar are the people left behind, or that stayed behind while the rest fled. They've stayed true to the world their gods gave them. While they were stuck underground, it was that very space that kept them safe. In terms of "creeping out the normies", you always need some form of out of the ordinary race or people to have some strife. It makes the story more fun. You're also more than welcome to message me for any questions or interest you may have ^-^
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited September 2023
    Hmm.... I dunno.
    It honestly depends how you look at it. The tulnar are the people left behind, or that stayed behind while the rest fled. They've stayed true to the world their gods gave them. While they were stuck underground, it was that very space that kept them safe. In terms of "creeping out the normies", you always need some form of out of the ordinary race or people to have some strife. It makes the story more fun. You're also more than welcome to message me for any questions or interest you may have ^-^

Sounds like an AWESOME Race/Group of People that You can play, if you want to play an Outsider and/or Oddball who probably doesn't really fit anywhere on the Surface but carefully makes Contacts, Friends and Allies Step by Step - and starts to build a new Home for him or herself. ;->
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Hmm.... I dunno.

Sounds like an AWESOME Race/Group of People that You can play, if you want to play an Outsider and/or Oddball who probably doesn't really fit anywhere on the Surface but carefully makes Contacts, Friends and Allies Step by Step - and starts to build a new Home for him or herself. ;->

Exactly! :)
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    We accept all tulnar <3
    Come check us out!
  • Options

....and what merciful gods they were, sealing them up in an underground hole for thousands of years, so they could in-breed and become all gross-lookin'!

• Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

....and what merciful gods they were, sealing them up in an underground hole for thousands of years, so they could in-breed and become all gross-lookin'!

Just like your soul if that quick to judge. It was humans and elves who caused the Apocalypse because they couldn't stop stroking themselves even though they literally descend from the same ancestors. Tulnar are a result of someone elses actions.

Tulnar adapt, overcome, are resilient and at a loss of superficial and shallow traits, such as the beauty and vanity we've weathered the storm caused by some other twits, whom we also share the same distant ancestry.

Lest you not forget, beauty is only skin deep but Tulnars noble hearts and souls run to the core of their being.
  • Options
    to be honest, thought this was going to be another Tulnar hate thread instead of a guild recruitment lol
  • Options
    to be honest, thought this was going to be another Tulnar hate thread instead of a guild recruitment lol
    I've noticed the tulnar hate, so I figured I'd give people a place to go. Even if they don't want to join my guild as a guild member, I wanted to open it for people to at least be able to talk without some harassment.
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    I've noticed the tulnar hate, so I figured I'd give people a place to go. Even if they don't want to join my guild as a guild member, I wanted to open it for people to at least be able to talk without some harassment.

it's just friendly banter for the most part :smile:
  • Options
    I've noticed the tulnar hate,

Why would someone even hate on Tulnar in the first Place ?

This doesn't make Sense. Or is that so called "in-breeding" Part of their actual Lore or what ?? Because i think some of them remind me of "DRAGONBORN" from Dungeons and Dragons,

and so to say - they can look extremely cool. Why hating on an unique Race with cool Looks ?
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    I've noticed the tulnar hate,

Why would someone even hate on Tulnar in the first Place ?

This doesn't make Sense. Or is that so called "in-breeding" Part of their actual Lore or what ?? Because i think some of them remind me of "DRAGONBORN" from Dungeons and Dragons,

and so to say - they can look extremely cool. Why hating on an unique Race with cool Looks ?

The people who were unable to make it through the portal into Sanctus ended up becoming the Tulnar. This was due to the gods creating a place for them to live while being around lesser known and possibly now extinct races and by the sounds of it evolution. Due to the fact that they're animalistic in appearance, people are hating on them typically either for fun, or because they have labeled it the furry race.
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    I know that the average human is convinced that its own intelligence is above average. - a fisher
  • Options

[/quote]

Such a predictable claim for a long eared wimpy princess, whose greatest character trait is luckiness.
  • Options
    Tulnar are definitely on the short list for me as a primary character. However, I am not sure precisely where I will land at this point. Hoping to get some clarity from upcoming testing.
    "’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe."
  • Options
    Barzel wrote: »
    Tulnar are definitely on the short list for me as a primary character. However, I am not sure precisely where I will land at this point. Hoping to get some clarity from upcoming testing.

Understandable! Hopefully we'll get more information soon! :)
    Come check us out!