Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

now people can stop with the 2030 meme :D

Comments

• Options
    sir this is a wendys, not cyberpunk
  • Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Now the question is when in 2024? Also how long before the official Alpha 2 will spot tests take place. I'm going to assume we'll probably get 2-3 spot tests with the NDA still in effect over the month or two leading into alpha 2. Intrepid will want to make sure the servers are up to the task before allowing the general audience veiw the game.
  • Options
    Was glad to see that IS feels confident enough to let us know! Not something I was expecting from the stream, today.

• Options
    December 31st 2024
  • Options
    Mhmmm told yall so.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Smaashley wrote: »
    December 31st 2024

at 11:59
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Not quite what you told us, but... okaaaayyyy.
  • Options
    It doesn't necessarily mean that game launch won't be 2030 though.... just that A2 won't be.
  • Options
    Depraved wrote: »
    Smaashley wrote: »
    December 31st 2024

at 11:59

11:59:999
  • Options
    FantmxFantmx Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    October
  • Options
    now I have to update/edit all my previous comments to the "when alpha2" threads...
  • Options
    Fantmx wrote: »
    October

Seems a reasonable date.
  • Options
    New meme is Dec 31 2024
  • Options
    Voeltz wrote: »
    New meme is Dec 31 2024

Well it kinda comfirms they not aiming for Q4 then unless it gets oushed back to then :p its to late in the year for them to risk it being bumped back it 2025 if they hit a hiccup :p so it most likly Q1 or Q2 is there planned date assuming they dont poush it back from hiccups which is likly to happen
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Why are you guys saying december? They won't release anything during US holidays in Q4 when everyone is out of office... Same with Q3 (summer) when most employees take their vacation days. Best bet is Q1/Q2.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Why are you guys saying december? They won't release anything during US holidays in Q4 when everyone is out of office... Same with Q3 (summer) when most employees take their vacation days. Best bet is Q1/Q2.

yep and they dont wanna miss there dates again and further back they have it initial planned for more likly thing will push back into 2025 :pensive:
    I still think its late jan/Feb is there current plan going with the date they have with the last pack seems specific for something :P but thats if it doesnt get bumped back
  • Options

Cause everyone thinks us devs get no breaks xD
  • Options
    Veeshan wrote: »

yep and they dont wanna miss there dates again and further back they have it initial planned for more likly thing will push back into 2025 :pensive:
    I still think its late jan/Feb is there current plan going with the date they have with the last pack seems specific for something :P but thats if it doesnt get bumped back

I feel they are going to be watching other mmo releases, prob wont be till summer-ish
  • Options
    I'm going to guess Feb / March time frame. After seeing where the game is in its current state I can't imagine why it would take any longer than that just to get alpha 2 going.
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I 'am preparing for the worst situation, alpha 2 in 14 months :( I just hope that Alpha 1 ACTUALLY gets to do something meaningful before alpha 2.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    A2 might be 24, but the release is still 2030 :)
  • Options
    Mag7spy wrote: »

Cause everyone thinks us devs get no breaks xD

You don’t! Go back in the hamster wheel now 😂
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    how is the game gonna be in alpha for 6 years, when the core features are ready and they just need to add content, probably only from 30-50.

a2 will be 12-24 months
  • Options
    a2 will be 12-24 months
    57i2eyszlies.gif
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    a2 will be 12-24 months
    57i2eyszlies.gif

he not wrong A2 will be 12-24 months if not more :p
  • Options
    Veeshan wrote: »
    more :p
    Now there's the important part :)
  • Options
    I'm going July, just because Margaret said July and looked really concerned that she did haha
  • Options
    AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2023
    not for launch they cant... not yet

• Options

Problem is -> the Dev's could mean December 31st on Sylvester to start with Alpha Two and they wouldn't even have lied about it being 2024. 😅 . 😂 . 🤣 . 😅 . 😂
    a50whcz343yn.png