Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    darthadendarthaden Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Santanico wrote: »
    I 'am preparing for the worst situation, alpha 2 in 14 months :( I just hope that Alpha 1 ACTUALLY gets to do something meaningful before alpha 2.

There's zero chance they drop the NDA for A2 before testing server stability, A1 players will get a spot test or two before the launch of A2
  • Options
    i think they already tested server stability in a1 and with apoc. not saying there arent things that need to be tested or improved when it comes server stability, but they most likely wont wait till they have the "perfect" backend to start a2
  • Options
    Smaashley wrote: »
    December 31st 2024

I can see why People would write and claim that. 😅
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Neox365Neox365 Member
    edited October 2023
    Q1 2024 Alpha 2 .
    He said Months so it should be before Q4
  • Options
    The 2030 meme will apply to that "other" game that shall not be named that had the "graphics overhaul" that game will release in 2030 :D
  • Options
    daveywaveydaveywavey Member
    edited October 2023
    Neox365 wrote: »
    He said Months so it should be before Q4

How so? 3 months is "months", yeah. 3000 months is also "months".

It'll be ready when it's ready. Just try to enjoy the wait :)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    I bet on September 2024 !
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    It'll be ready when it's ready. Just try to enjoy the wait :)

Lords of the Fallen (Two ^^),
    Sea of Thieves Season Ten, with "Safer Sea's" (lol) coming in December, for more relaxing Gameplay,

Next May will be the "Release" of V Risings officially "finished Version" -> although one last, huge Community Update is coming along afterwards -> MAYBE up to in May 2025 ... ...

There are good Games until next September or so.
    There are good Options to bide/kill the Time with, as long as we can not test Alpha Two.

Dunno what for insane Problems Ashes of Creation always has in it's Development, but good things always take time. So we can only wait and play other Games in the meanwhile.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    a50whcz343yn.png