Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

CALENDAR IN-GAME (Any suggestions?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    SemperPeratusSemperPeratus Member
    edited November 2023
    The Verran calendar could literally just be an overlay on top of our calendar. The day/night with season frequency would be going so fast it would quite stupid to have it as the sole calendar in the game.

@tautau I still think weekly seasons is a bad frequency considering the basic math and lining up real world "holidays" for in-game events.

Good idea!

I think so too, every 2 weeks would already be better right?

🤙🏽

honestly, could even do monthly in my opinion, the math still adds up for most holidays. We've had quite a few discussions about them in the past.

Its true, but as you know thats not the topic we are discussing.

🤙🏽
  • Options
    The Verran calendar could literally just be an overlay on top of our calendar. The day/night with season frequency would be going so fast it would quite stupid to have it as the sole calendar in the game.

@tautau I still think weekly seasons is a bad frequency considering the basic math and lining up real world "holidays" for in-game events.

Good idea!

🤙🏽

honestly, could even do monthly in my opinion, the math still adds up for most holidays. We've had quite a few discussions about them in the past.

🤙🏽

but it's the reply to your response asking about two weeks being better.
  • Options

Good idea!

🤙🏽

🤙🏽

👍🏼
  • Options

Good idea!

🤙🏽

🤙🏽

👍🏼

it is part of the discussion technically considering we're talking about seasons and calendar overlay.
  • Options
    What happens when people click on those events? Description is opened with text and coordinate references to where it take place?