Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I'm devastated.

13»

Comments

• Options
    MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    If this guy gets into Alpha 2 because he missed the date, then I would like a chance as well.

You see, I missed the chance to purchase the Starter kit that had the benefit of never having to pay Monthly fees. Could I please have that opportunity as well if we are going to give others that missed a date the same thing??

Obviously I realize that it is not Intrepid's fault that I missed that moment. Life is always about timing and I missed that boat.
  • Options
    TacquitoTacquito Member
    edited January 25
    Mahes wrote: »
    If this guy gets into Alpha 2 because he missed the date, then I would like a chance as well.

You see, I missed the chance to purchase the Starter kit that had the benefit of never having to pay Monthly fees. Could I please have that opportunity as well if we are going to give others that missed a date the same thing??

Obviously I realize that it is not Intrepid's fault that I missed that moment. Life is always about timing and I missed that boat.

But did you skip lunch? If not, then sorry but your request just isnt that compelling. If you can confirm you intermittently fast (google it), then email support, you might have a valid case.

But dont tell anyone what they say, or else other people might ask too.
  • Options
    I've already submitted a request/ticket, but I'm also feeling the need to vent/express.

I'm devastated.

Like many of you, I've waited literal years for this game.
    I have been saving birthday $, and even skipping meals on occasion in order to save up for being able to pre-order this game.

I had no idea that only 6 days ago the pre-orders would be going away.
    I'm just hoping and (literally) praying that there's some way I can still manage to get a key.
    And I'm not even asking for one for free; I finally have enough to be able to afford it.

Ironically, had I known about the ability to upgrade one's pre-order, I'd have ordered the cheaper one a while back, and upgraded along the way, as I saved up enough.

Anyway, I hope to see all of you guys later this year in-game.
    #Here'sToHoping

same here , if i knew u could upgrade i would of got one cheaper
    ykwk7qwgw5os.jpg
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This is why reading is important, it was in the FAQ.ctvmvqjhm4ro.png
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Hinotori wrote: »
    This is why reading is important, it was in the FAQ
    People just like wasting money w/o doing ANY kind of research about the thing they're wasting their money on :D
  • Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    This is why reading is important, it was in the FAQ
    People just like wasting money w/o doing ANY kind of research about the thing they're wasting their money on :D

This is clearly one of THE greatest Problems of Videogamers since an estimated Eight to Nine Years in the Past or even above. Hands down. (>_>)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    This is why reading is important, it was in the FAQ.ctvmvqjhm4ro.png

Honestly, Intrepid plastered the deadline on every communication channel in their arsenal for months. I find these ‘OMG, I missed it!’ themed posts just silly.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »

Honestly, Intrepid plastered the deadline on every communication channel in their arsenal for months. I find these ‘OMG, I missed it!’ themed posts just silly.

I would also bet my leftie (pretty big bet) that there will be a window into the game again prior to launch. IS don't appear to be AAA level greedy but its unlikely that they will miss an opportunity if the demand is there.

When it happens, I'm going to say I made a wise purchasing choice.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    This is the reality. The fact you missed it (which is suspect to say the least) is a good thing. You are not in a financial position to test the game in Alpha 2. Wait for launch and pay a sub. Use the time you would be testing to improve your financial situation. If you are this stretched the last thing you should be doing is paying to test an MMORPG.
  • Options
    ButkusButkus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

People just assume I'm poor. I'm not, I'm just frugal, and instead of using $ I otherwise need for my family, I save up from birthdays, and intermittently fast (you can Google it) and save that $ as well, instead.
    People just assume that because I'm a gamer who's been interested in a game for a long time, somehow means I'm constantly watching and/or listening all there is to do with said game. I'm not, I'm busy with work and school and life; doesn't mean I'm not excited about a game.

I assumed anyone who gets $$ for their birthday is a dependent. Surprised to reveal otherwise here.
  • Options
    VyrilVyril Member
    Everyone can stop posting on this, he only made his account for the one day of trolling.

y2edtgng8jdo.png
  • Options
    Vyril wrote: »
    he only made his account for the one day of trolling.

y2edtgng8jdo.png

0vamoi4j49ci.gif
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Vyril wrote: »
    Everyone can stop posting on this, he only made his account for the one day of trolling.
    I mean, they did say that we completely broke their dreams of participating in the community, cause we're such jerks. So I'm not surprised at this really.