Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Kaos and Lace Cartel | NA| SEMI-HARDCORE | PVX | Open Enrollment

JamieKaosJamieKaos Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
๐Ÿš€ Welcome Scoundrels, Raiders, Smugglers, Merchants, and Miscreants!

๐Ÿ”ฅ Who Are We?
Welcome to The Cartel - a diverse sanctuary for every player archetype. Whether you're a casual enthusiast or an elite hardcore gamer, we've got a spot for you. We're diving deep into every facet of Ashes of Creation, including PvE, PvP, sieges, and the marketplace. With both Guild Leaders having extensive experience from Alpha 1 and now preparing for Alpha 2, we're on the frontline of adventure and strategy!

๐Ÿ’ก Why The Cartel?
๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ Proactive and Engaged Guild Leadership
๐Ÿน Relaxed Community Vibe
๐Ÿ… Unique Guild Titles and Roles
๐Ÿ“ˆ Opportunities for Leadership Positions
๐ŸŽฏ Lead or Join an Elite Hit Squad

๐ŸŒŒ Our Focus
๐Ÿ‰ Raiding and Dungeon Crawling
๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Masterful Crafting
โš”๏ธ Intense Guild Wars
๐Ÿฐ Strategic Node Sieges
๐Ÿšš Profitable Caravan Runs
๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Exciting Questing
๐Ÿน Thrilling Bounty Hunting
๐Ÿ“š In-depth Lore Exploration
โ›ต Adventurous Sea Voyages

๐ŸŒ Server Details
NA Server

๐Ÿ“‹ Requirements
๐Ÿšซ No Toxicity
๐ŸŽ™๏ธ Must have access to voice chat
๐ŸŽฎ Looking for active and engaging members
๐Ÿค– Open to both casual and hardcore players
๐Ÿ”‡ Voice chat is not mandatory for all activities, but required for guild events
๐Ÿ˜‚ Must possess a great sense of humor!

๐ŸŽฎ Extra Goodies
As we eagerly await Alpha 2, we're currently hosting a variety of private servers across games like Enshrouded, Valheim, Minecraft, Conan Exiles, and V Rising. It's the perfect time to join and get to know the community.

๐Ÿ”— Swing by our Discord to get started: https://discord.gg/yvW5nKUkCV

Come forge your legacy with us! More information and a warm welcome await you in our Discord. See you there!
r0jyzz3tdhj5.png

Comments

• Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Even though this Peon is spoke for, I approve this message @JamieKaos and @Anie_Lace are awesome people!
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn/featured
  • Options
    LoredLored Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The ToC group and, by proxy, the K&L Cartel guild have been the most welcoming and friendly community Iโ€™ve had the pleasure to be a part of. Over these past (almost) 2 years, Iโ€™ve seen the passion and dedication that Jamie and Anie put into making this community grow. Thank you, both of you.
    Join the Knights of Ember, an Ashes-focused guild with an awesome chill community.
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cc1bd7ff8442612a084ab7a93624552806de5b6d&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Visit our Forum Post
  • Options
    Nuclear10Nuclear10 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great People here at KLC
  • Options
    Gator82Gator82 Member
    edited March 2
    Absolute great and hilarious group of folks. Extremely welcoming and I canโ€™t wait to spread complete degeneracy across Verra with this group. Cartel Chaos incoming.
  • Options
    rocsekrocsek Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Can't wait to dip my toes into the Kaotic waters of Verra with this group!

"Come join us as you wont like the taste of the Grapefruits we're throwing at our enemies."
    Kaos & Lace Cartel
    "Come join us as you wont like the taste of the Grapefruits we're throwing at our enemies."

"Never settle for what you think you know" - C. Krauthammer
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    When I join a guild, I do not want to play with a bunch of cheaters. Will you kick from the guild anyone who cheats, including using 3rd party programs, doing 'real money transactions,' or breaking the EULA in any way?

Thanks!
  • Options
    JamieKaosJamieKaos Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    tautau wrote: ยป
    When I join a guild, I do not want to play with a bunch of cheaters. Will you kick from the guild anyone who cheats, including using 3rd party programs, doing 'real money transactions,' or breaking the EULA in any way?

Thanks!

Anyone caught cheating or breaking TOS will be swiftly removed from the guild. I will not tolerate anything that could jeopardize people's accounts or guild standing.
    r0jyzz3tdhj5.png
  • Options
    AbaratAbarat Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 15
    This is a great group of people... Check out the "Tangents of Creation" show on Twitch to see what we are all about. Cannot wait for A2!

Check it out here:
    https: //www.twitch.tv/jamiekaos