What non-showcased feature are you the most excited about?

Comments

• ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Definitley want to see bounty hunting
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    Chicago wrote: »

I want to see what level of viability they want bounty hunting to be considering it revolves around active corrupted players
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dolyem wrote: »

I want to see what level of viability they want bounty hunting to be considering it revolves around active corrupted players

Me too many, I really hope that it has alot if depth to it and it's not just go and kill X player, but I'm excited to see
  • Balrog21Balrog21 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Summoner
  • DepravedDepraved Member
    2ndary archetypes and augments.
  • XephXeph Member

Absolutely, I really want to know how this would help medicate the "nonconsensual" PvP.
  • VosphaVospha Member
    Not a feature but I am suuuuuper excited to give summoner a try! I am gonna have some awesome animals as my summons, not sure what animals you can have yet but I am excited!

If I had to choose a feature not show tho I would probably go with naval content seen as that's such a big part of the game and something I've never tried in an MMORPG before!
    zdtha4wxk248.gif
  • OtrOtr Member
    Balrog21 wrote: »
    Summoner

Bounty Hunter Summoner.
  • PyrololPyrolol Member
    The Arena

pia8lvka3o1q.gif

rvid9f6vp7vl.png
  • Rand118Rand118 Member
    Like others have said: AUGMENTS! How different is a Bard/Tank (Siren) to a Bard/Bard (Minstrel)? Your character class is going to be the #1 thing that effects moment to moment gameplay (not counting crafting or other non-combat related systems). How does it work?!? Can't wait for the Bard reveal tomorrow...I'm hoping to get some hints about augments like we did in the Fighter reveal with the Maim ranged talent/augment.
  • TryolTryol Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    "Real-time" node stage progression with the new nodes.
  • XephXeph Member
    Tryol wrote: »

Yes! And to be fair I mainly want to see a Level 6 Node. Show my that Glorious Metropolis!

• TryolTryol Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Xeph wrote: »
    Tryol wrote: »

Yes! And to be fair I mainly want to see a Level 6 Node. Show my that Glorious Metropolis!

According to Steven, we're getting stage 5 nodes at the A2 launch. I hope this is still the case and didn't get cut.bho1qaqdw7ft.png
    Source.
  • Tryol wrote: »

Same here. But even before that ... ...

"Summoner" ... ... ... :sunglasses: ... ... ... ... give it to meeeee ... ... ... ... >:) . :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • I want to see the 'Golden Path' Steven talked about a while ago. What a typical gaming day will look like in Verra ?
  • When it comes to lore, I'm following the development for couple of years already so I'm invested and I would like to read some more lore, not just a snippet, I want a whole 600page book about verra :smiley:

Obviously I want to see rogue and summoner even more. But what I want to see the most is how augments work. I want to see a max level character that has XYZ skills augmented with ABC augments and go to some npc in town to change his second augment. I want to see a finalized class.

I also wish to see more armor and weapon sets. Even for example someone said the spellbook could have transmog as magic orb/crystal, I want to see stuff like that :smiley: the transmogs
  • Ok Intrepid. Next showcase: Guild war with a main PC Summoner with augments in a tavern training his war pig.
  • XephXeph Member
    Do anyone know if they mentioned if they would continue the monthly Showcase after the start of A2?
  • Xeph wrote: »
    Which non-showcased feature are you most excited about ?

- The World of Verra. Before my very own Eyes, "in" my Screen. With a Character i can look around with myself.

- The Character-Creator/Editor Feature.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • arkileoarkileo Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Xeph wrote: »
    Do anyone know if they mentioned if they would continue the monthly Showcase after the start of A2?

I was wondering the same. I don't think it would be weird if they did continue, the dev branch is still going to be ahead of the A2 branch. Streams could be a way to get earlier feedback before throwing things to the wolves.
  • XephXeph Member
    arkileo wrote: »
    I was wondering the same. I don't think it would be weird if they did continue, the dev branch is still going to be ahead of the A2 branch. Streams could be a way to get earlier feedback before throwing things to the wolves.

That was my main question too. I figured there would still be livestreams, but will they be more update videos or showcase of new features? That's the question.

• GarrenGarren Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 15
    Leather working as a profession, and the collection of hides.

I now see that what I really wanted to say is Leather working and the Hunting profession, that was added to the Gathering professions.
  • KilionKilion Member
    Personally I really want to see how the hunting works - particularly the taming of mobs to "make" mounts.
    Beyond that I am most curious about all things exploration. Meaning, the hidden door mechanics, illusions and whatever obstacles may serve as bottlenecks to "secret" regions/POIs/caves and locations of all sorts that an explorer would be tight lipped about to not share its benefits with others.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    arkileo wrote: »
    Augments. We've received a lot of piecemeal information about them to draw assumptions from, but to my knowledge we've seen no hard design details or examples. Until we get more info about them, we really don't know how much secondary archetypes will impact things.

Some info does not make sense. Like the Bard show case, was said we were seeing skills from two Augments but they were planing two more for every class. But 8 class augments before you get to any other type. If I could pick a topic, it would be Augments.
  • DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Animal husbandry
  • Naval/Node seiges/Guildwars
  • kanwesmuzzykanwesmuzzy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Augments!
  • Augments!

All different Boni (Augments ?)

All Boni one can have through a :

- Religion
    - Castle
    - Node Relics
    - Race
    - Guild Perks
    - Biome/s (Cold, Hot, etc.)
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • Non P2W.
  • SunboySunboy Member
    Treasure Hunting.
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Treasures

Much love <3