Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Realistic vs Fantastical Armor & Weapon Designs

2»

Comments

• Options
    I don't mind the fantasy if it's lore related. The souls borne series has done a wonderful job with that I think.

Well, I wear actual armor I guess daily, . . . oh, boy, does it suck, plates and ammo, I would throw away the plates if it meant I could move and maneuver faster. . . I would rather not get hit, to begin with than get shot to see if my armor supports it.

I'm totally on the fashion > stats.
  • Options
    [quote quote=24928]I don’t mind the fantasy if it’s lore related. The souls borne series has done a wonderful job with that I think.

Well, I wear actual armor I guess daily, . . . oh, boy, does it suck, plates and ammo, I would throw away the plates if it meant I could move and maneuver faster. . . I would rather not get hit, to begin with than get shot to see if my armor supports it.

I’m totally on the fashion > stats.

[/quote]

I cannot even count the amount of times I've had two items. One of them clearly had better stats.. not game changing stats, but better. But the other looked heckin sweet as feck so I naturally had to use that one.

It's just a huge part of the game and I want my character look to be as sweet and unique as I can make it. Though.. apparently I'm a fan of the same color scheme as almost everyone so it's not THAT unique haha.
  • Options
    @Valenores since quote was borked.

I cannot even count the amount of times I've had two items. One of them clearly had better stats.. not game changing stats, but better. But the other looked heckin sweet as feck so I naturally had to use that one.

It's just a huge part of the game and I want my character look to be as sweet and unique as I can make it. Though.. apparently I'm a fan of the same color scheme as almost everyone so it's not THAT unique haha.
  • Options
    I've had various occasions where I'd have a badass item that looked terrible and a slightly less badass item that looked heckin sweet.. naturally the choice was easy... bank the badass stat item and use the sweet looking one!