Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Yes its me!!!

Greetings my fellow mortals,

I thought I take a few minutes during my lunch break to come and say "HEEEEEYYYYY".
There isn't much to say about me, i been playing MMORPGs for way to long. I like my group content and my solo questing.
I try to learn as much as i can about a game without it getting to grindy, thats where i start to lose interest. Had a bad experience with BDO and ArchAge since then i am taking it rather slow.

I am currently 28 years, moved back to Germany used to live in the States.
Working as a Social Media Manager for a smaller game developer since early this year.
Got a BA in PR/Communication politics and a second in Graphic Design and Typography, i enjoy talking about games i have an interest in and everything about the game industry. Took me 10 years to get in :P

Thats pretty much it, i am straight forward and an overall nice guy.

Comments

• Greetings BCGiant!!

We're always happy to talk about experience of individual gamers and share our stories with each other on the forums! make sure to tell them on the community discord as well! Here's the link: [url=https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation] Discord link[/url]. You can also talk to the devs on there!

For a quick sum up with all the mechanics, check out this spreadsheet!
    [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE]spreadsheet[/url]
    Here you can get a pretty good idea of how the game is going to work.

and last but not least, if you want to play the game as soon as possible, check out [url=https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/information-regarding-weekly-key-drawings-2] this [/url] forum post, here's explained how you can obtain an Alpha-key

I hope I have informed you enough with this for now. If you have any more questions you can always drop me a message on discord (Brolorz#7486) or ask everyone else in the discord server!

P.S I love your Avatar!
  • Welcome!!

I have to agree with Brolorz in the fact your avatar is pretty cool! Did you make it yourself?
  • Hi and Welcome

I can't really add to what Brolorz put, but hopefully you'll join us on the discord to talk about all things gaming :D
  • @Jaminnio
    Yes i did :) a while back i spend a couble weeks and redid my twitch account, youtube and twitter with all sorts of graphics.

@midnight-shadow
    I was on the discord last night, well late last nicht aroudn 2 AM my time but it was fun, got a lot of things answered which i had questions about i make sure to drop in on a daily basis from now on.
  • i even made an Intro for myself :) pretty happy about it. took me a while
  • Looks pretty cool!
  • Hello BCGiant, welcome to the community!
    Love the graphic!
  • [quote quote=8706]Hello BCGiant, welcome to the community!
    Love the graphic!

[/quote] thanks, I appreciate the warm welcome :)
  • Welcome BCGiant ! Good to have you here. Come on in and take a seat.
  • Hi BCGiant,
    you probably don't remember me, I was watching your bdo streams ages ago. ;)

Just saw a familiar name and had to say hi. o:)
  • Welcome!
  • Congrats on 1K Twitch followers @BCGiant :) And by the way... your cheeks are decidedly normal ;)
  • Hi BCGiant,

Hi BCGiant,

good times :)
  • lexmax said:
    Congrats on 1K Twitch followers @BCGiant :) And by the way... your cheeks are decidedly normal ;)
    how dare you :P its all photoshoped XD you guys werent ready for those cheeks :P
  • Welcome welcome to the community of AoC  B)B)
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • I been here for ages XD why is this post coming back to life all of the sudden XD
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Perhaps you've gained some notoriety =D A belayed welcome to the Community @BCGiant
  • Belewyn said:
    Perhaps you've have gained some notoriety =D A belayed welcome to the Community @BCGiant
    that would be a first :P