Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Workers!

2»

Comments

• Options
    this i not bdo, no workers please.
  • Options
    I would rather hire other players, rather than workers tbh. Creates more of that social aspect but still gets things done. Maybe you could take in apprentices and teach them your ways
  • Options
    I would rather hire other players, rather than workers tbh. Creates more of that social aspect but still gets things done. Maybe you could take in apprentices and teach them your ways
    @BraneGames
    I like your aspect on how workers should be handled :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Gloiler said:

I heard that repair are mayed by players and if u do not have any one that can repair then u need new gear, so if the players that have the skill for it can take a quest to find a NPC that can work for u that will help repair players for money when he is offline or melt iron or something that is not to big of a means to destroy the player part in crafting then guilds and towns will grow a little faster and get the boring part away from work
    Please tell me this is true?!?
  • Options
    NPC's to buy and sell or tend bar, no farming or gathering, PERIOD!
  • Options
    I want npc's to run my shop/tavern.  i.e. - Handle all of my item sales like a normal vendor.  I hope they include the ability (like swg had), that would allow players to offer items to your vendor, that you could choose to buy/reject at a later time.
  • Options
    I don't mind limited NPC hired help as long as they stay in town or on a freehold.  A manor lord would hire farmers, a tavern owner would have extra help.  And most PCs aren't going to want to farm on someone else's land or just be regulated to tavern wench 12.  As long as they don't venture off of player owned areas or gather items out in the wild I'm good.  The only hired NPCs that should venture outside of freeholds and towns are the caravan guards or maybe even road patrols which should not be gathering stuff anyway, just protecting the main roads and passing transports.
  • Options
    I don't mind limited NPC hired help as long as they stay in town or on a freehold.  A manor lord would hire farmers, a tavern owner would have extra help.  And most PCs aren't going to want to farm on someone else's land or just be regulated to tavern wench 12.  As long as they don't venture off of player owned areas or gather items out in the wild I'm good.  The only hired NPCs that should venture outside of freeholds and towns are the caravan guards or maybe even road patrols which should not be gathering stuff anyway, just protecting the main roads and passing transports.
    I don't see them adding player controlled npc workers outside of freehold/city type vendors etc, or caravan npc's.  With the exception of maybe a resource farmer npc that you call temporarily to mine resources in the wild.