Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Heavenly Sword

Comments

• Options
    This Sunday, 10/29, at 11AM CST, we're hosting a Pathfinder kickoff session. Also giving away $300 in raffle money plus an additional $1,000 in prizes! Definitely join now, come hang out and play games with 200+ other gamers, and get your Ashes discussion on.

Karthos said:
    I'm having withdrawals from hearing that ear honey you call a voice. 
    Oh, stop it. Ha.
  • Options
    We just jumped into a new MMO while we wait, so join up now!
  • Options
    Going to start having fun in the 2018 release of Bless Online. Come on down!
  • Options
    I've made a ton of new friends after getting involved in the Ashes community. If you're hesitant about jumping in so early on, don't be! Come talk with us in our discord and get ready to hit the ground running for AoC. We're looking for positive, upbeat and active people who would be interested in joining us for other games while we suffer through the wait until release. :D 
  • Options
    Bless AND Sea of Thieves coming now! Take a look and have a chat with us.
  • Options
    It's almost a new year and 2018 is looking to be a fun year for mmos! Bless and Ascent: Infinite Realm are both looking to be a good time. If you want to make some friends before the Ashes release come jump into some games with us. 
  • Options
    We're starting up a gaming podcast, so jump in with us!
  • Options
    Name? Link? 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Name? Link? 
    First episode is in editing right now. I'll PM you a link when it's all set!
  • Options
    First episode is up on YT, by the way! /heavenlyswordgaming will get you there.
  • Options
    First episode is up on YT, by the way! /heavenlyswordgaming will get you there.
    Good stuff!
  • Options
    A Great Guild. Don't fall into Mutiny's lies and honeypot actions
  • Options
    How're ya'll doing these days? :D
  • Options
    A Great Guild. Don't fall into Mutiny's lies and honeypot actions
    Yea, stay way from those Mutiny guys. They will turn you down for membership, making you go around the forums telling people they are jerks!!!
  • Options
    Awesome people here! ^^ how are we all? ^^
  • Options
    Hey there @MonoVoid! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! We're doing fantastic, hope everything is great on your end as well.  :) 
  • Options
    Getting ready for some Sea of Thieves shenanigans! Drop in the discord and say hey! I'd love to talk to you.  
  • Options
    Do you have your Alpha access all set to go? Lots of us will be there! Join us!
  • Options
    I'll be playing right there with you bro! Its gonna be a fun time!
  • Options
    Alpha 1 next month!!! The hype is real!  :D:love: 
  • Options
    I'll be playing right there with you bro! Its gonna be a fun time!
    Excellent! We've got a little contingent going - all very excited. After that latest action combat video, I think everyone is excited for the direction of the game and super hyped to test in the open!
  • Options
    These last few weeks are going to kill me. So excited to jump into some A1 testing! 
  • Options
    Angelcry said:
    These last few weeks are going to kill me. So excited to jump into some A1 testing! 
    I'm excited, too! We'll have a really fun, large group of people to take into battlegrounds, horde mode, and more. My bet is a Sept 18 start to A1. :)
  • Options
    Now that emails are going out, if you think you'd like to play with a solid 50 players for Alpha 1, jump on in!
  • Options
    There's a handful of us starting into the stress test tomorrow!!! WOOT !
  • Options
    Good day,

I'm looking for a guild that will focus on a divinity node, I'm thinking that will be part of the path I want to take. I'm looking forward for more religious information.

My buddy and I will be part of the alpha, and at the moment I figure if I'm going to meet other people I'd like to meet a guild that have plans to play in the type of node that interests me.
  • Options
    This Guild is filled with a nice amazing community <3
  • Options
    Greygoose said:
    Good day,

I'm looking for a guild that will focus on a divinity node, I'm thinking that will be part of the path I want to take. I'm looking forward for more religious information.

My buddy and I will be part of the alpha, and at the moment I figure if I'm going to meet other people I'd like to meet a guild that have plans to play in the type of node that interests me.
    Well, we haven't made a choice of node yet, but we rely on community to inform these choices, so who knows! I'll be looking forward to this info as well. Feel free to check out our Discord while we wait!
  • Options
    Join US!!!!
  • Options
    Can someone post the Discord Channel for your guild.  My Discord profile is Stik#8418.

Thanks