Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

PROBLEM - Reassignment, or unintentional redemption of KickStarter keys.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
We have had several recent requests asking about what to do when you have redeemed a KickStarter key in error, or under the wrong account. At this time the Intrepid team is working on the back-end code for Account integration, inclusive of key functionality. That being said, all requests for key reassignment is on hold pending completion. An ETA has not yet been provided for this functionality to be in place.

UPDATE: To log a ticket with the Customer Support (CS) team, please navigate to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ and in the bottom right of the screen click on the "? Support" tab. This will take you to a text bar. Enter in "KickStarter key" and hit enter. This will populate a Contact Us tab. Please select this and fill out the forum with the appropriate details.

A response takes typically < 1 week. If in >1 week you have not received a response, please DM a Moderator in Discord.
Thank you,

Comments

• So I accidentally redeemed my 25$ code on my main account because I forgot that I was checking the email for my secondary account, and redeemed the proper code after. Is there any hope I can get that code back and give it to the friend I backed for?
  • Yes, please send an email to CS@Intrepidstudios.com and the Intrepid team will be able to assist. Please provide a link to your account profile and both Code numbers to them for confirmation.
    thanks,
  • @Ruby437

Hi there Ruby was customer service able to fix this up for you?
  • @Shunex I still haven't gotten a response from them.
  • I have escalated this with Intrepid this morning.
  • Husband and I both have not received our kick starter keys and when I use the support tab it is cycling out as if it is inactive. Please assist - we are meant to be in earliest alpha and don't want to be missing out.
  • arrachne said:
    Husband and I both have not received our kick starter keys and when I use the support tab it is cycling out as if it is inactive. Please assist - we are meant to be in earliest alpha and don't want to be missing out.
    Send over the request via CS@IntrepidStudios.com if there is an issue with support tab. They will reply quickly <3
  • Thanks Belewyn - I will wait to see if it went through and then try that if not.