Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What's your favorite thing to mount?

2»

Comments

• Oh shit, fungus is an option?! Give me one of these boys from Dark Souls 1.
  • A SNAKE OR LIZARD PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Your mom is my third option tbh :smiley:

• Some sort of Boar or Ram for my sturdy Dwarf!
  • A heavy horse or goat.
  • Because I wanna be high on shrooms lol
  • A heavy goat? Like a battering ram? :smiley:
  • Armored Polar bear mounts and Elephant/Mammoth mounts with giant tusks are my favorite!

Not limited to those two mammal types though, I like most things with cool looking tusks and oversized horns. They just look so.. combat ready.

• How about a polar bear with tusks? Sabre toothed polar bear? Turtle with tusks!
  • I don't know if it will be a thing in AoC but I would really like to ride something that is Undead. 
  • The_Bitty said:
    I don't know if it will be a thing in AoC but I would really like to ride something that is Undead. 
    From earlier concept videos and livestreams where they showed Bacon working on the pathing and spawn for a group of zombies, and the water dungeon footage that showed them killing skeletons, we can pretty much confirm they are going with the standard high fantasy trope of undead. Not a big leap to undead mounts after that since almost every MMO that has undead also has some form of undead player mount.
  • OP, this is such a personal question to ask strangers.  ;)
  • I usually mount my shoes.  It's cost effective and eco friendly.
  • A Griffin, of course. Possibly a Dragon or Drake, unlikely due to the Dragons rarity.