Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What is your main language?

Comments

• Pitsnow said:
    Swiss-German
    No, it is not the same as German :)

correct, it's worse :P sorry :D

The german (+swiss-german) community is still pretty small ... :(

• Chinese.
  • Baguette
  • Danish is not there haha

but okay, we are a small country  B)
  • Danish
  • germany has only 9% :p lets hope there enough players to create some german alliances :p
  • I only play in English. From Québec here. In day-to-day life, I only speak French, and mostly/only type English, and read about half of each. I prefer my anime Japanese with English sub, but if with my boyfriend, will watch French sub or French dub. When I have a choice, I watch movies in VFQ, not VFF.
  • Welsh
  • I mean it depends. Like main language on the internet or native language? Anyway ahoy or ahoj, I don't even know at this point.
  • Un de plus  B)
  • English and Polish :wink:

• cool post its nice to see where everybody is from and what their primary language is
  • Spanish!!!!
  • Spanish here. I want to say that it is a good idea to ask about.
  • First, I thought it was about native languages, then after reading the replies it seems like this poll is about what language community you're in? No clue.

• Balkan FTW
  • Well my first language is english but filipino is also one of them  :)
  • English is my primary, but I can sprechen the deutsch a bit if need be. 
  • None of the above. According to Discord emotes on official IS posts, there are quite a few of us as our flag is usually up there, even if the post is made in the middle of the night.

Shame on you, Shunex! Of should I call you Shamex? xD
  • AND WE WANNA LEARN JAPANESE. dont we?
  • Nederland (Dutch)
    English
    German (not too great)
  • Ironically English is my main language even tho it was not my first. I moved to the US when I was 5 and all I could speak for a while was Korean. I remeber I had to watch Sesame Street in school with some of the other ESL students while the rest of the students were in English class.

Wish I could speak more Korean that I currently can, I can read and write slowly. I can tell the taxi where to go and order food on the phone :)

I speak a little Japanese as well, though I was much better at it after High School.

It's nice to see some international variety in the forums. 

• English is my main, but I know enough Spanish and French to get by.
  • Broken Engrlish @Shunex

Oh u kno I aint lyin~
  • Korean!
  • Greek 😆
  • Fluent in German & English, did learn Spanish and I'm still able to understand it. Did learn French but forgot most of it. Only know the important things for food! <3

• Xoriac said:
    Pitsnow said:
    Swiss-German
    No, it is not the same as German :)

correct, it's worse :P sorry :D

The german (+swiss-german) community is still pretty small ... :(

@Xoriac Well, we grow! ^.^
    @ZeroBrain is here, too :lol:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018

An average over the community of 10% who speaks Spanish is not bad, considering that 100% of the content is still in English.

Un promedio sobre la comunidad del 10% que habla español no está nada mal, teniendo en cuenta que el 100% del contenido aún se encuentra en inglés.

• Klingon.

Qavan nuvpu'!