Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Merchandise Shop: Down Temporarily, Back Up Soon

2»

Comments

• Hei guys where i find the upgrade chance from the beta pax pack ? I see no where in the shop an adon section 
  • Heiler said:
    Hei guys where i find the upgrade chance from the beta pax pack ? I see no where in the shop an adon section 
    Unless I missed an important post they have not given that as an option as of yet. The only people currently able to upgrade are original KS pledges from a lower tier to higher, or add cosmetic selections a la carte from the Summer Backing. PAX packages gave one of two access options. The Alpha 2 and onward access, and the Beta 2 access packages. That promotion has closed. They will have other separate access options in the future. During the mid-November livestream @GMSteven said that there would be more options in the future, but mentioned nothing about PAX packages being able to upgrade from say Alpha 2 to Alpha 1, or Beta 2 to an earlier access package. Does not mean that they won't in the future. Just means they haven't announced it yet.
  • Ok thx you than i miss understand some :)
  • Where's the Black Friday sale?
  • Maybe Cyber Monday?
  • Any update for international orders?
  • Celenfys said:
    Any update for international orders?
    Nothing just yet :disappointed: should hear more next week when the team is back at the office

• Shunex said:
    Celenfys said:
    Any update for international orders?
    Nothing just yet :disappointed: should hear more next week when the team is back at the office

Thanks for keeping us updated @Shunex :)
  • Pitsnow said:
    Could I suggest the shop could be improved by not having black items on a black background?
    Here you go. I didn't know what kind of video to make. Other people are already doing better videos. :p https://youtu.be/s77aGCjhIuw
  • The "make mmos great again - cap" is so funny. But its true that AoC will open new ways and create a new generation of mmos. - i hope so
  • Getting money for some of the merchandise soon. 
    Gonna get the hoodie.
  • The shipping must still be broken. It says $12.84 is the cheapest shipping for a mouse pad. That's more than twice the cost of the mouse pad itself.

Add the $5.00 handling and $0.47 tax (which shouldn't be included because I'm from Oregon) and my $6.00 mouse costs $24.31.

I want one but not that much.
  • I do so like some of these items :-)
This discussion has been closed.