Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Suggestions - Health bar

Hey everyone.

I thought the health bars looked too JRPG.
They should be more vague and definitely not cover the entire models of a creature.

Its too apparent as it is.

Im sure it's being fixed.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    If you watched the Livestream I'm sure you know how many times Steven stated the current User Interface is temporary and minimalistic. 
  • Yeah, I think quite a lot of the graphics, especially the UI, are straight out of the box UE4 elements.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited December 2017
    Watching that alpha 0 stream I had the feeling an entire time that name tags are seen from too far away, and to visible.

Instead of enjoying world graphics you see a bunch of red hp bars all over your screen.

So, imho, I feel name tags should only show at bit closer rage, names only, and hp bars only show at even closer range.

Lets say if your spell range is 30 yd. You should see target names (with hp bars) at 40 yd, and target names (without hp bars) at 50 yards.

Target models (without names or hp bars) would be shown at more distant ranges.

My 2 cents.
  • He saw damage being done (flying numbers) and combos at 300 meters away from someone not in party. It's obviously temporary. Imagine what it would look like with 1000 people within 300 meters from someone, they would see red numbers everywhere.
  • Dygz said:
    Yeah, I think quite a lot of the graphics, especially the UI, are straight out of the box UE4 elements.
    No there not, UE4 dont supply UI elements. You have to create them yourself