Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

lfg

Name: not sure.
Type of gameplay: pve/pvp
Playstyle: Team Player.
Class: Cleric (most likely)
server: NA 
What i want from a guild...First and foremost Financial superiority. Be the most powerful through trade. Active friendly players focused on accomplishing goals and working as a team. A fun friendly atmosphere with mature adults welcoming of new players to the mix. A guild that looks to make friends rather than enemies, as its better for trade to have friends but even i know you need some enemies to slay:) A social guild that doesnt mind that im more of the silent type. I get to know people a few at a time rather than a huge group all at once. I like guilds that have a structured ranking system and a clear way on how to move up in the ranks. Guilds that hold pvp training on a regular is nice.....you always need a team of well trained killers to defend your shipments and take heads off shoulders in the name of the guild. 

Additional info: I am more of a dungeon monster killer type of a person but i will play any aspect of the game. I try to be involved in anything the guild needs at the time, i will pvp all day long but at the end of the day im usually average as a pvper. Looking to improve my pvp skills overall in this type of game. If the guild stays friendly and active i will be a big player but if the guild slows down and becomes inactive i will move on as a active guild is really important to me. Im looking for a guild with a very little drama as im looking to meet friendly people and enjoy the game. Im currently not playing any specific game as i work a lot right now but i do have a headset and im willing to get in chat when the game drops.

Comments