Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What happen with old referrals comisions won?

CaesarIICaesarII Member, Founder, Kickstarter
edited April 2019 in Support & FAQ
Hi Intrepid Studios

With new website a lot of members lost old referrals with won comissions.

I sended to support an email and ask about this issue or problem December 21, 2018, 2:52 AM, Sam answer me with this text:
Sam Page (Ashes of Creation)

Mar 20, 3:44 PM PDT

Hi JaPeMo,

Thank you for your outstanding patience, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! Please be aware that we recently began migrating our database to the new website. In order to view all your old referrals at this time each individual referral account needs to login to our new website. This will trigger their account information to transfer over which will resolve your missing referral issue. As this is not ideal, we will be looking into migration methods that don't require a login in the near future to force migrate inactive accounts. I hope this information helps! We truly appreciate your continued patience and understanding in the meantime.

Cheers,
Sam

I understand that Intrepid does not want to have inactive accounts, but some of these accounts have paid packages and these packages have references and commissions promised by Intrepid.

Now, with the new website, any member can not see the actual commissions earned by the references with their work by transmitting and winning more fans, members and players.

This is a promise from Steven. Where is this?

Sorry for my english.

Regards

Comments

• timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The referealls are still work in progress i think?
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Did he not say they are looking into a method to do it without forcefully migrating accounts ? I doubt they will just leave out accounts for whatever reason c:
  • BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This would be a question for the CS team Ja. your best approach is to send a follow up inquiry to the ticket which you had placed. They should then be able to update you =)
    9ZFgGjR.png
  • CaesarIICaesarII Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Did he not say they are looking into a method to do it without forcefully migrating accounts ? I doubt they will just leave out accounts for whatever reason c:

Hello

The issue is not the accounts, but Intrepid Studios talked and promised some Commissions for the effort to promote the game.

Before we had a control of the referrals, we saw graphs and statistics and what we had gained with our effort to attract potential players.

I, surely what I got will be compared with other members a misery, but all of us who get some deserve what we promised and not that it is forgotten.

Before everything was very clear, now there is no way to see anything.

We deserve an explanation of why, months, almost a year later we remain the same, without having fixed the issue of referrals and without giving light to the matter.

They say that what is promised is debt, we trust Intrepid Studios and Steven's words. I still trust the project even if there are things that have taken a different path.

The subject of the accounts is one thing, but the word of a person, is sacred, and more if it is public and to many.

I think we deserve an explanation of why we still have no news or reflected in our accounts what we got at the time.

A greeting.
    Belewyn wrote: »
    This would be a question for the CS team Ja. your best approach is to send a follow up inquiry to the ticket which you had placed. They should then be able to update you =)

My ticket was presented in Dec 2018 and Sam replied in March 2019. To which I answered and I still have no answer.
  • I guess they're better game developers than web developers. Didn't think they'll get the sso working.

I too would like to know what's happening with my referrals.
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    @JaPeMo from my understanding is that everything from referrals and the payout associated (i'm going to assume this is what you're calling commission) will be given out Post-Launch of the MMO Ashes of Creation and not before.
    Ceivent wrote: »
    @JaPeMo from my understanding is that everything from referrals and the payout associated (i'm going to assume this is what you're calling commission) will be given out Post-Launch of the MMO Ashes of Creation and not before.

I know this...
    Problem Solved in PM with @LieutenantToast
  • ShinerShiner Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    JaPeMo wrote: »

What was the outcome of the PM JaPeMo?
    Shiner wrote: »
    JaPeMo wrote: »

What was the outcome of the PM JaPeMo?

I copy-paste message:
    Ah okay - I think I see where the confusion is coming from! The more recent referrals you see on your account are not actually NEW registrations - those are people who have now successfully migrated their accounts to our new system, so you can see them tied to your referral as well! We're still working on a way for you to view your legacy referrals as well (like I mentioned, to include folks that haven't migrated their accounts yet).

As mentioned, there have been no NEW referrals on any accounts since December, as the field for entering a referral code upon account registration has been disabled. Hope that helps clear things up, and sorry for any confusion!

You can see that all referrals that I have in my account was referrals I won at old web

https://i.imgur.com/Lu2TpLe.jpg

I thought that these referrals were winning with the new website and not. With the new website, referrals are not earned because, as it says, the referral system is deactivated.
  • BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    =) Glad to see you got all squared away
    9ZFgGjR.png
This discussion has been closed.