Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[EU] House Dragonvale | RPvX | CET | Social | Alpha 2 Access

TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited January 2 in EU Guild Recruitment
Our Eternal Guild Leader: Teyloune Dragonvale

Region: Europe
Server: To be announced

Discord: House Dragonvale Discord

About Us:
House Dragonvale is a dynamic PvX Guild with a freeflow approach to Roleplaying (RPvX). We are committed to fully enjoying all that Ashes of Creation has to offer as we engage in both PvE and PvP on our adventures, and plan to deeply immerse ourselves. If you're looking to forge genuine and lasting connections while overcoming challenges together on our adventures, we might be what you seek. However, keep in mind that building these connections requires an investment of energy and effort on your part. It's like a relatioship, If you don't put anything in, you're not getting anything out of it.

Our Discord community is open to everyone, provided you adhere to our rules.
Join us, have fun, and make new friends!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on our Discord.

Guild applications are evaluated based on how well you mesh with our community and how the Guild Leader perceives your fit. Attempting to manipulate or pressure us into accepting you, and reacting poorly to rejection won't improve your chances. So, when joining our Discord or Guild, please bring common sense with you.

Our Goals
  • Working together to create one of the most wholesome Communities.
  • Doing all available content together to earn some sick rewards like the most awesome cosmetics and badass equipment (PvX).
  • Enhancing our experience within Ashes of Creation via (optional) freeflow Roleplay.
  • To grow together as people and community as we learn from our success and others' failures, becoming ever stronger.
  • To erect great cities and temples in the name of the divine Seven.
  • As a forward-looking guild, we are more than willing to incorporate additional reasonable goals in the future based on the desires of our active members and as we gain more insights into the game. We believe in evolving with the game and our community's aspirations.

We're offering
  • Exclusive Kickstarter Guild Cosmetics for our most dedicated members.
  • An open, welcoming, and tolerant community where teamwork is encouraged.
  • Leadership by someone who isn't a cursed hellspawn, got a pure heart in possession, and tries to keep it wholesome.
  • A Guild where you're valued for more than just your class.
  • While we eagerly await Ashes of Creation, join us for adventures in other games. Some of our members are game for anything – let's play together!

We're looking for
  • 18 or older.
  • Team players willing to fight for Dragonvale.
  • Actively engaged individuals with a working microphone.
  • Consistent activity (logging in at least once every two weeks doesn't meet our expectations).
  • Mature and open-minded individuals comfortable interacting with people from diverse backgrounds.

Our Accomplishments
  • We've been part of the game and its development since the very beginning, even managing to participate in some Castle Sieges during Alpha 1, completing dungeons, and successfully engaging in raids through teamwork from people outside our guild. It was a lot of fun, even though only a few guild members had access to Alpha 1 and could participate.

We Need You, Not Just Your Class:
At House Dragonvale, we recognize that each member brings a unique spark to our guild. While specific classes may have their roles, we believe in something more profound – we need you, the individual, not just your in-game class. Your dedication, positive attitude, and collaborative spirit are the pillars that define our community.

Join Us for the Journey, Not Just the Raids:
House Dragonvale goes beyond mere raid completion and PvP dominance; it's about the collective journey we embark upon. Joining us means contributing not only to the narrative of our guild but to the world, where every member's actions, no matter how small, hold great significance. We recognize that mere words won't suffice; our path demands tireless collective effort. After all, we understand that potential is forged on the anvil of adventure into true power, where every challenge becomes an opportunity, and every trial is a step toward greatness. In this united journey, our tale becomes a lasting legacy worth remembering.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
    "Who do I talk to for Guild related diplomacy stuff? How can we work together?"
    We believe in building connections through positive interactions. For diplomatic inquiries, our Guild Leader is your go-to contact.
    "Why is a willingness to participate in PvP mandatory?"
    There are penalties for dying in the game, and entire nodes (cities), with all their housing and guild property, can be attacked and lost. Losing these things can come with severe consequences, making active PvP engagement crucial for protecting assets and preserving the hard-earned achievements of the guild and its members. Additionally, a guild receives bonuses based on how few members they have. Essentially, a guild is taxed for having more people, meaning there's no room for those unwilling to participate, as we are giving up power for each member we allow to join our guild.

Roleplay Flavor

"Valiant adventurers!

House Dragonvale is seeking both new and seasoned adventurers of noble heart to champion our cause under the blessed banner of our noble house.

In the sacred records of our house, it is written that a divine legacy awaits us on Verra, and so with each stride, we must get closer to the radiant dawn that is the divine plan. Together, we shall erect great cities and temples and rekindle our bond with the divine. Our journey is no mere pilgrimage but a crusade against the dying of the light.

Through our never-ending passion and devotion to our cause, our actions shall forge the potential in our souls on the anvil of adventure into the warriors of light we were always meant to be.

Don’t just make the right choice; make the righteous choice and join House Dragonvale!

May the Seven preserve you."

Comments

• edited May 2022
      I am the Deity of Insanity! Bow before this madness before it engulfs your very being![/url]
    • Ryliah DragonvaleRyliah Dragonvale Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      I love this Guild! The people are really cool and wholesome, and the Guildleader is hot af! :p<3
    • This guild is the best guild out there and we will be number 1 in any server... obviously. ;)
      urtuytryurtuytr.png
    • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      He means this guild is an RP guild so they are irrelevant and if they go to Server 1 will be Killed on Sight
      ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
    • HighopeHighope Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
      nice guild!
    • Peace, love and headpats to all!
    • I was recently able to sit down and talk to a couple Dragonvale members and they really do seem like a great bunch of people. Guild is for sure worth a look!!
      BQvQMJ4.png
    • I don't know much about this guild so I can't tell you anything about that. However I do know the guild leader @teyloune.
      He understands that you are a human being. He understands that you can't be online 24/7 and that you have a personal life. He understands that sometimes you have bad days and all you need is a pat on the head. He understands that people can have anxieties. He knows exactly what to say to cheer you up. He is a very loving person but he can be firm when needed and I personally think, this is what a guild needs. He knows A LOT about this game, I am serious, he is a walking Ashes of Creation Wikipedia.

So again I don't know much about his guild, but I know him. He is one of the few good people that respect you and tries to understand you.
      Miloira.gif
    • KanisKanis Member
      Likely not going Tulnar, but I'll see you very soon.
    • TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      edited April 2022
      I very much appreciate the nice comments about me and my community, thank you.
    • I tried to use your Discord link, but it didn't work. It says "invite invalid".
    • TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      Thank you for telling me, i fixed the issue. <3@insomnia
    • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
      Good Luck see you in game <3
      Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
    • comocomo Member, Founder, Kickstarter
      kehehe
    • I'm not in this guild, but I think Tey is a really nice and welcoming person. :D
    • caedwyncaedwyn Member
      edited October 2019
      tey's guild is one of the discords i like to hang out (i hang out in MANY guild discords)
      and its a big channel with lots of sub-channels that i find interesting XD
      he spends lots of time daily for his guild thats what ive learned
      and it can be very fun

3Q6g.gif
    • ViBunjaViBunja Member
      This community is very supportive and wholesome and has helped me during trying times. They are very understanding, and they play games with me, even though I'm disabled (I'm mute).

We play different games, and help each other all the time. There are fun and funny people, and other people that are very creative!
    • KegbrewKegbrew Member
      edited October 2022
      ;_;