Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

So April 30 Live Stream?

VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
There has been no hint as of yet about the content of the live stream so what do people think it will cover?

No great list of questions asked by us the community then vetted to be answered unless I missed it somewhere. Are the questions only going to come from the CC's this time thus we the common plebs have seen nothing?

We have yet to see this month's dev diary so that may get a run, maybe this might be a lead into a more in-depth discussion on in-game housing and freeholds.

What do others think, leave your best guess?
3KAqRIf.png
Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My guess is more info about castle sieges and maybe some BR news as well.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • grisugrisu Member
    Roadmap updates, next node blog, a video, community contest.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    *cough* *cough* *deep- inhale* BARDS?!?

Seriously: I hope they will go into an indepth definition of class fantasy for them and tell us about some more class gameplay.
    It would also be really cool to learn a bit more about the A.I. for their NPCs, and node generation. Some more good things would be like: Crafting... or... Crafting... or... *cough* bards (summoner too ofc)...

Another cool thing would be that APOC comes back online :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Ive been asking for info on the other classes for over a year now and they never give anything away, maybe this stream will be the day.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    I'm really hoping for APOC news, especially new testing on the BR .
    Poko.png
  • Magic ManMagic Man Member
    edited April 2019
    @poisonz me too but I think it will be mostly about housing (the next dev diary) which is fine

signature.png
    signature.png
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    *cough* *cough* *deep- inhale* BARDS?!?

Seriously: I hope they will go into an indepth definition of class fantasy for them and tell us about some more class gameplay.
    It would also be really cool to learn a bit more about the A.I. for their NPCs, and node generation. Some more good things would be like: Crafting... or... Crafting... or... *cough* bards (summoner too ofc)...

Another cool thing would be that APOC comes back online :D

Despite the information, we have had over the past month there are huge voids in what we do and do not know. As we crawl closer to the alpha 1 start date some of the information on classes races and crafting will have to come to light.

Well they do say looking forward to things keeps you young so AOC is filling that gap for me atm lol.
    3KAqRIf.png
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    It's just the guys eating pizza. We already received a lot of info this week.
    fNX2ISa.png

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I would have thought the Dev Diary would have been out by now; very disappointed it has not.
    As for the Live Stream, I'm betting it's more on APOC *BR-SIEGES-HORDE MODE*.
    Would love to have in-depth Housing though.
    And, when will the monthly cosmetics change? and when are the Dec.-Jan. cosmetics we missed be available again?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

edited April 2019
    elf wrote: »
    I would have thought the Dev Diary would have been out by now; very disappointed it has not.
    As for the Live Stream, I'm betting it's more on APOC *BR-SIEGES-HORDE MODE*.
    Would love to have in-depth Housing though.
    And, when will the monthly cosmetics change? and when are the Dec.-Jan. cosmetics we missed be available again?

I must admit I am a little disappointed that the dev diary has been left until the very end of the month and will be used as filler for the live stream and not a stand-alone info drop earlier in the month.
    3KAqRIf.png
  • Hoping for some economic node details and road map on tests.
    S3gcPiA.jpg
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Although the last live stream was interesting to hear about nodes i left feeling a little disapointed there was no mention of the state of play of the development. So hoping this time they give some game updates.
  • OceanosOceanos Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am so hyped for this livestream ! Can't wait to hear good news :blush:
    oceanus.gif
  • We will get some informations.. what and how much... that's another point
    Can't catch it live as its stupid o'clock in the morning for me but just a few hours to go now. Hope for some new info.
    3KAqRIf.png
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Iam really hoping for APOC dates.. want something to play
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
    Oceanos wrote: »

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• OceanosOceanos Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

I'm not hyped at all for this livestream, please send us bad news !
    oceanus.gif
  • IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019

I'm not hyped at all for this livestream, please send us bad news !

Sorry to tell ya but the game will be released in Q2 of 2020... don't be angry but normally the game was panned for 2021. Sorry to disappoint ya all! All features we praised will be included so even headpats *looking shy* don't be mad!

Yes yes I told ya, we will make it 2021.. so don't be mad cuz I changed the date. I'm sorry!

*being funny*

Well, I can just imagine some more infos about progress building and maybe more news about Alpha1?

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    Sitting at home, got my Schwip&Schwap(A combination of Coka Cola and Fanta from germany) right here next to me, steak is ready to be cooked. Cant wait^^
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Here is me about to go to bed as its 1:30 am but someone has to miss out just catch it tomorrow and not look for any spoilers in the meantime.
    3KAqRIf.png
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    LYRKr8x.jpg

Schwip Schwap!
    fNX2ISa.png

AND IT BEGAN!
    a6XEiIf.gif
    AND IT BEGAN!

and now my watch begins
    nJ0vUSm.gif

No gameplay sadly, and they didnt say if we can create legendary jewels or not Q.Q
    (But at least we saw some dwarven, human and elven house models xD)
    a6XEiIf.gif
    No gameplay sadly, and they didnt say if we can create legendary jewels or not Q.Q
    (But at least we saw some dwarven, human and elven house models xD)

well the dwarven is new but everything else is the same
    nJ0vUSm.gif

edited April 2019
    @nagash they didnt show the full extend of the modularity for the buildings till now, and that was pretty nice tbh.
    a6XEiIf.gif
    @nagash they didnt show the full extend of the modularity for the buildings till now, and that was pretty nice tbh.

yeah that was nice to see but as people said its just like the sims.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Well it was a bit more tbh. If you look closely, the walls, fictures and the roof are all combining into one entity each time they connect, and can flexibly scale in the other dimensions, which takes a good amount of work to get that the right way^^
    a6XEiIf.gif

Well it was a bit more tbh. If you look closely, the walls, fictures and the roof are all combining into one entity each time they connect, and can flexibly scale in the other dimensions, which takes a good amount of work to get that the right way^^

I know :wink: but I can see what they ment
    nJ0vUSm.gif