What are your late-game goals?

2»

Comments

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wanna be that teamkilling **** :smiley: that everyone remembers.

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?
    A) Bye :smile:
    B) Wha . . . YOU SON OF A BITCH!

As long as that is what some of my interactions with friends are then I don't care what else I do :smile:

note to self, never group with this guy.
    k2U15J3.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2019

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?

As long as that is what some of my interactions with friends are then I don't care what else I do :smile:

Okay, so you are going to be the rogue who always ninja loots everything/the hunter who wants the willpower and intelligence pants, because of his pet-heal equip. Duly noted.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited May 2019
    Damokles wrote: »

A) You see that cliff?
    B) Yea, why?

Okay, so you are going to be the rogue who always ninja loots everything/the hunter who wants the willpower and intelligence pants, because of his pet-heal equip. Duly noted.

I am a troll, not a douchebag lol. I don't steal from or cheat anyone. I usually wind up paying you for my enjoyment. I just want to hear people scream a bit :smiley:
  • To tame the most fearsome creature on the planet and make him my pet and possibly have little ones and sell them for trillions.
  • pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I fully understand that players who can play 16hrs a day plus will be the most prominent crafters but there is always the niche un glamerous product that everyone needs but no one wants to make. I aim to be that renowened falangie crafter.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
  • poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    What are your late-game goals?

for the game to keep me interested to keep on playing.
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • Don't really have an end-goal. Would just like to have a good time with friends, raiding, PvP, professions... Doesn't matter :)
    d9Zje1B.gif
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • tarrostarros Member
    My late game goals is for there to be no late game. I just want to play a game that is a living breathing world that continues to evolve, so I don't have to ever think about late game.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tarros wrote: »
    My late game goals is for there to be no late game. I just want to play a game that is a living breathing world that continues to evolve, so I don't have to ever think about late game.

The game can evolve as much as you want, there will always be what is considered late/end game consisting of content that unlocks after the level cap has been reached.
    k2U15J3.png
  • tarrostarros Member
    arzosah wrote: »
    tarros wrote: »

The game can evolve as much as you want, there will always be what is considered late/end game consisting of content that unlocks after the level cap has been reached.

I totally understand that there will always be something considered late/end game.Though the whole "try everything and be the best in everything" should be impossible in AoC. What I am stating is that the traditional sense of late/end game content should not exist in AoC.
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Loved reading everyones goals 🥰😀

My goal is to be the best tamer their ever was and breed the first legendary pets and mounts.
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just me, my ship, a crew and a trail of wrecked/pillaged tradeships and hearts behind me.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    karthos wrote: »
    Just me, my ship, a crew and a trail of wrecked/pillaged tradeships and hearts behind me.

A true gentleman of the high seas
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace