Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Where can I see my Pioneer package?

teartear Member, Pioneer
I'd like to know if i succesfully claimed my pioneer package on this account, is there a way to see it?

Comments

• BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • teartear Member, Pioneer
    Theres nothing there, and my kickstarter code doesnt work.. Is there a way to fix this?
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    1) Has it been more than 48 hours since you logged into the new account management site for the first time?

If No - > wait until it has been 48 hours (it takes some time for the database to pull your info)
    If Yes -> Move to 2

2) Have you checked Inventory -> Other for a line item that says you have a kickstarter package?

If its not there then...

3) Put in a ticket.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • teartear Member, Pioneer
    Thanks Jahlon, that might be the issue!
    I will wait 48 hours thank you very much
  • Hi there @tear - just glanced at your forum profile and it looks like you successfully have your Pioneer role and badge, so you should be good to go! I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now - please feel free to message me directly if you have any further issues with seeing your Pioneer package on your account.
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.