Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Some questions about store items

barghestbarghest Member, Founder, Kickstarter
Hello all!

I am currently in the process of reading up about AoC (backed during KS and only just getting around to looking into the game) and I have a question specifically about racial skins.

I see that there are the original KS tiers I can upgrade to, or these 'summer' tiers and items. I see that there is a Fire and Frost Elemental skin package for sale for $75, which usually comes in the $1k+ summer leader of men package . Does anyone know whether the original angel and demon skin has been or will be sold separately in a similar fashion?

Also does everybody have the ability to purchase the fire/frost skin as an addon or is that a nice little OG KS backer perk?

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I looked and i cant buy the fire/ice set in the store :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • barghest wrote: »
    Hello all!

I am currently in the process of reading up about AoC (backed during KS and only just getting around to looking into the game) and I have a question specifically about racial skins.

I see that there are the original KS tiers I can upgrade to, or these 'summer' tiers and items. I see that there is a Fire and Frost Elemental skin package for sale for $75, which usually comes in the $1k+ summer leader of men package . Does anyone know whether the original angel and demon skin has been or will be sold separately in a similar fashion?

Also does everybody have the ability to purchase the fire/frost skin as an addon or is that a nice little OG KS backer perk?

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

I recall they said that the items doing kickstarter and summerfunding, wouldn't come back. I'm curious as to where you are seeing the items?

I like the demon skin and really like one of the fire skins. The one where it looks like he is made of lava
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    the angel and demon skin will not be sold separately and purchasing summer backer addons is indeed for backers only
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • Hi there! While the original Kickstarter items (like the Angel/Demon skins) are no longer available, Kickstarter backers are still able to purchase the Summer Kickstarter items (like the Fire/Frost skins) individually in the shop.
    community_management.gif
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi there! While the original Kickstarter items (like the Angel/Demon skins) are no longer available, Kickstarter backers are still able to purchase the Summer Kickstarter items (like the Fire/Frost skins) individually in the shop.

@LieutenantToast I notice that the OP has Founder title which means they are a KS backer. Are upgrade pathways no longer available? If they are they could get the Angel and Demon skins by upgrading to Leader of Men. Sure, they aren't offered a la carte, but if you reeeeeaaaalllyyy have to have them you can kick out the difference. Are the Fire/Ice skins still offered a la carte? I already have them so can't see them on the store page to check.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Are the Fire/Ice skins still offered a la carte? I already have them so can't see them on the store page to check.
    The Fire/Ice racial skins add on is available a la carte for $75 or you can buy them via the all inclusive summer bundle add on for $452
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I dont know how much you already know but I figured I might as well leave my guide here since you mentioned you had only just now begun to really look into ashes.
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42013/the-new-player-guide
    Oh and I have the fire and frost skins in my shop but I'm also a kickstarter backer so I can't be sure about everyone else.