Thank you to all who participated in our August 20 play test! If you joined in, please remember to leave your feedback and bug reports on the forums here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-bug-reports

Some questions about store items

barghestbarghest Member, Founder
Hello all!

I am currently in the process of reading up about AoC (backed during KS and only just getting around to looking into the game) and I have a question specifically about racial skins.

I see that there are the original KS tiers I can upgrade to, or these 'summer' tiers and items. I see that there is a Fire and Frost Elemental skin package for sale for $75, which usually comes in the $1k+ summer leader of men package . Does anyone know whether the original angel and demon skin has been or will be sold separately in a similar fashion?

Also does everybody have the ability to purchase the fire/frost skin as an addon or is that a nice little OG KS backer perk?

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member
    I looked and i cant buy the fire/ice set in the store :D
    uQHKizC.gif
  • insomniainsomnia Member
    barghest wrote: »
    Hello all!

I am currently in the process of reading up about AoC (backed during KS and only just getting around to looking into the game) and I have a question specifically about racial skins.

I see that there are the original KS tiers I can upgrade to, or these 'summer' tiers and items. I see that there is a Fire and Frost Elemental skin package for sale for $75, which usually comes in the $1k+ summer leader of men package . Does anyone know whether the original angel and demon skin has been or will be sold separately in a similar fashion?

Also does everybody have the ability to purchase the fire/frost skin as an addon or is that a nice little OG KS backer perk?

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

I recall they said that the items doing kickstarter and summerfunding, wouldn't come back. I'm curious as to where you are seeing the items?

I like the demon skin and really like one of the fire skins. The one where it looks like he is made of lava
  • WololoWololo Member, Leader of Men
    the angel and demon skin will not be sold separately and purchasing summer backer addons is indeed for backers only
    Wololo.png
  • LieutenantToastLieutenantToast Moderator, Staff
    Hi there! While the original Kickstarter items (like the Angel/Demon skins) are no longer available, Kickstarter backers are still able to purchase the Summer Kickstarter items (like the Fire/Frost skins) individually in the shop.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Leader of Men
    Hi there! While the original Kickstarter items (like the Angel/Demon skins) are no longer available, Kickstarter backers are still able to purchase the Summer Kickstarter items (like the Fire/Frost skins) individually in the shop.

@LieutenantToast I notice that the OP has Founder title which means they are a KS backer. Are upgrade pathways no longer available? If they are they could get the Angel and Demon skins by upgrading to Leader of Men. Sure, they aren't offered a la carte, but if you reeeeeaaaalllyyy have to have them you can kick out the difference. Are the Fire/Ice skins still offered a la carte? I already have them so can't see them on the store page to check.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds
    Are the Fire/Ice skins still offered a la carte? I already have them so can't see them on the store page to check.
    The Fire/Ice racial skins add on is available a la carte for $75 or you can buy them via the all inclusive summer bundle add on for $452
  • wildpancakes875wildpancakes875 Member, Pioneer
    I dont know how much you already know but I figured I might as well leave my guide here since you mentioned you had only just now begun to really look into ashes.
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42013/the-new-player-guide
    Oh and I have the fire and frost skins in my shop but I'm also a kickstarter backer so I can't be sure about everyone else.