Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

EU website - not able to purchase any of the packs. (ERROR - Service Operator not found)

Hi Intrepid,

Already reported this to My.games but didn't receive a response & I saw someone else did the same yesterday.
When trying to purchase one of the packs there is an error:

Error!

Service operator not found

Since they weren't responding and this has been going on for a while now, I hope maybe you folks could reach out to them to get this website sorted out.

Related to this: Does buying a pack on this website give access to EU as well or US only?

Best regards,
Halbarz

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Known issue about the my.games thing.

Buying a pack on the Intrepid Website will provide access to any region after migrate your account.

You need to put a ticket in with Intrepid so they can keep track of this. It was something in 2018 Steven stated when he decided to go with my.games. If you don't get a response from my.games (if my.games isn't taking care of you) then elevate it to Intrepid so Steven and Intrepid have a history of documentation.

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • halbarzhalbarz Member
    Hi Jahlon, Thank you for your input and support <3
    They should just make you a forum Mod already :smiley:
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    halbarz wrote: »
    Hi Jahlon, Thank you for your input and support <3
    They should just make you a forum Mod already :smiley:

Naw, I'm a little too abrasive to be a moderator.
    But I can be helpful as a Content Creator!
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there - we appreciate you reaching out! While we're not familiar with this particular My.games error ("service operator not found"), we've reached out to their team to see if there's a solution in the works here.

In the meantime, I'm not sure where you reached out to them previously, but you may have better luck following the steps provided here to contact their support team directly: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036297853
    community_management.gif
  • Jahlon wrote: »
    Known issue about the my.games thing.

Buying a pack on the Intrepid Website will provide access to any region after migrate your account.

Hi, can I join the question. So it doesn't matter where to buy an early access on my.com, mail.ru or https://accounts.ashesofcreation.com/shop, etc'. It still gives the same access to all servers (EU, US)?
  • Dear Intrepid,

The My.Games Website is currently experiencing issues, this has been happening a lot of late.
    Could you please speak with them about this? If the website has 1 week without issue's I would be surprised.

Currently, the purchase option is disabled, this could impact the potential sales :(
    If they have issues now every few days, what will happen later on or during launch?

Hopefully this can be resolved as I only want the community to grow with this that I'm pointing the above out :)

Best regards,
    Halbarz

• GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Currently there is no date when the packages on my.com are coming back. But you can buy it directly from intrepid here and transfer it to my.com later.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Hi there - went ahead and merged your newer thread back into the older one for the same topic :smiley: we're still working with the My.games team to track down this error for you, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    How about any referrals? Do they transfer as well?