Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Forum Badges Not Displayed? & Forum Account Problems?

XyphienXyphien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited August 2020 in Support & FAQ
I'm suppose to have the "Settler Forum Badge" on the forum, but I only have two, and none being the Settle Forum Badge. It also states my account is just a few days old even though I've owned the AoC account since pretty much the day I purchased it on KS or whatever. So, I'm confused if my account is just glitched, or for some reason having a sync problem with my actual AoC account on the website after the outage.

I also found out I'm missing a lot of content I've purchased on the website too? Just upgraded to Founders badge without any update on the forums as well :(

Comments

• Options
    Hi there! Not to worry about your forum join date - that just registers the very first time you logged into our forums using your Intrepid account! However, if you still appear to be missing badges and roles after a short time, please go ahead and reach out to our support team directly here so we can assist you further. Our team has a bit of a higher volume of tickets right now than usual, so we definitely appreciate your patience in the meantime!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything further we can assist with!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.