Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Isn't Mastery restriction Promote Pay 2 WIN ?!?!

as we know Ip's will not be banned so any one can dual box
from lineage 2 experience I know most of the people will dual box 3x box spoiler+ crafter + damage dealer in exchange on depending on others or in order to not split the drop with others
so if mastery is restricted to only one class , hardcore players will buy second account and play in dual box ,
removing the restriction, will give to reason for players to dualbox ... and PAY 2 WIN aspect of the game will be removed

Comments

• Options
    mrwafflesmrwaffles Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Despite your title this is a multiboxing thread one hundo percent. please just post it with the rest: here
    E6qgOoi.png
  • Options
    As far as I am aware you can master different professions on different characters on the same server so I'm not sure why you would pay for a second subscription to do the same thing unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.
  • Options
    As far as I am aware you can master different professions on different characters on the same server so I'm not sure why you would pay for a second subscription to do the same thing unless I'm misunderstanding the problem.

i think he belives that people can just have 3 account and play tank , healer and dps at the same time so they dont have to split the loot with other people.

But since botting and Macros etc are forbidden and will most likely result in a perma bann, the only way to do it would be to controll 3 characters in combat at the same time.

I dont think anyone is capable of doing that. At least not efficiently.

Also:
    mrwaffles wrote: »
    Despite your title this is a multiboxing thread one hundo percent. please just post it with the rest: here

The Number of people opening new discussions in-stat of using the search function is too dam high.
    53ap2sc6pdgv.gif
  • Options
    Maybe adding a badge "I ignore the search function" would help. :P
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Xenotor wrote: »

i think he belives that people can just have 3 account and play tank , healer and dps at the same time so they dont have to split the loot with other people.

But since botting and Macros etc are forbidden and will most likely result in a perma bann, the only way to do it would be to controll 3 characters in combat at the same time.

Also:

The Number of people opening new discussions in-stat of using the search function is too dam high.

Its something I have been begging people to use for years
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

Using the search function? What's next? Expecting people to read the FAQ or the wiki? Ah...to still have dreams.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Grimfaldra wrote: »

Using the search function? What's next? Expecting people to read the FAQ or the wiki? Ah...to still have dreams.

I know right, I've been here for three years now and I'm always going on about the wiki and the search bar but nope.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    let's say tat you need a top lvl mastery gatherer in order to pick a drop from a boss , so insted of bringing some one to the party that has that proffesion.. or mabe there is no one with that class in you friend circle or they dont want to help you.. then you just bring your box with you to the raid, and after the raid is over you just control your box to spoil the boss
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    Again, use this "megathread" for Multiboxing instead of bumping this thread. https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/45151/poll-bonus-dev-discussion-multiboxing/p25
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Xenotor wrote: »

Also:

@Nagash Haven't seen you in a while