Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

multithreading and Dual GPU support ?

Hey ho..

Know Anyone how good the Game will run on more CPU Cores... so i hope we can see a Game that will run on more than 4 CPU Cores for lagfree playing with many people...
Same is.. what is with Dual GPU... Crossfire and SLI. A good Crossfire and SLI support is rly nice for playing in 4k and more.

If anyone know something about it pls let me know it.

greetings Sunjy

Comments

• i dont think there has been any comment on system requirements other than

Q: The graphics look amazing! What engine are you using? How will I ever afford a computer that can play it?
    A: We are using the Unreal 4 engine for development. Most of the artwork of the game is optimized to play on mid-range hardware made within the last six years. Additionally, we are exposing many optional settings which will improve performance on lower-than-minimum-specification hardware.

other than wait probally be best waiting till it gets closer to released as the game hasn't reached alpha yet.
  • Yeah you are right.. but i think including Multicore and Dual GPU is a Feature they have to make it rly early in the Game.. after the Game is released is rly hard to make this stuff good. See World of Warcraft.

Bu i like the Grafik and hope i can play it max out. Not like in Everquest 2. There you can have the best Computer on Earth and no chance to play it with best Grafiks