Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter One: So Our Journey Begins…

13»

Comments

• Psssssst..... we need more forest votes, guys...! ;)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Quick! Play diggy diggy hole to distract the dwarves from the votes!
  • Fuppo HeadhunterFuppo Headhunter Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    edited November 2020
    I so am going to the mountains.... is to hot down here.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • >snowy mountains

only death awaits you there.
  • AmarAmar Member
    edited November 2020
    Aaah... a throwback... Love it!! You are lost in the forest... go north... you are lost in the forest... go west...you are lost in the forest... :D I did enjoy Zork on floppy way back in the day. Think it might have been an Apple II on loan from my mom's company and one of the software engineers added that disk for fun. Coulda been a Commodore64 but honestly it's been too long to recall... Let's get lost in the trees... Still might meet a Nasty Looking Dwarf and throw an ax at him... :p
  • vashiravashira Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Like the good old days. Mud, Dragonrealms is still going! Text based game I played before WOW and Everquest existed.
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Text adventure?! Yes!!!

• vashiravashira Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yep, elf for me as well, Felwithe or Kelethin :)
  • Oberon0773Oberon0773 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The survivalist in me says go East into the trees. While there may be more creatures and living dangers, at least I don't have to worry about freezing to death :smile:
  • KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We're doomed.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Not sure why anyone would want to go into an endless forest. Have you NOT seen/read LotR?! Huge spiders in Mirkwood and Treents in Fangorn. Then there's the Elves, never trust an Elf!

Luckily it looks as if we are indeed headed towards the mountains after all :)

Ohhh, but what about the nice swamp to the South?! The game won't let me go that direction, it's rigged!
    isFikWd2_o.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    PlagueMonk wrote: »
    Not sure why anyone would want to go into an endless forest. Have you NOT seen/read LotR?! Huge spiders in Mirkwood and Treents in Fangorn. Then there's the Elves, never trust an Elf!

Luckily it looks as if we are indeed headed towards the mountains after all :)

Ohhh, but what about the nice swamp to the South?! The game won't let me go that direction, it's rigged!

But fire
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Ooooh looks like it's a really close race between the mountains and the forest right now...where will we end up going next? 👀
    community_management.gif
  • Better get some elevation and get our bearing. Mountains it is. For now.
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • One little spark and a forest goes up in flame.

The only thing sparkin up in the mountains are weapons being forged by dwarves and the occasional pipe.

Mountains 1
    Forests 0
    AgonizingSandyGannet-size_restricted.gif
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu