Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

quest's with pvp objectives? will there any any?

Seems like heaven with the nodes system around, to have pvp quest's in the game...

wondering if there will be any pvp quest's around?

Comments

• MowabyMowaby Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Seems like heaven with the nodes system around, to have pvp quest's in the game...

wondering if there will be any pvp quest's around?

I would imagine so. Like protect caravan for a quest or something similar.
  • That is actually a good question. The answer is most definitely yes (as there will be quests with opposing objectives which will naturally create PvP scenarios.) but I still recommend asking it in the next Q&A.
    signature.png
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2021
    Apart from caravans, sieges, etc. Steven confirmed in the recent AshenForge interview that they are toying with quests to target certain players - usually players who are holding certain titles (like a Mayor etc.)
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited February 2021
    I also remember that steven mentioned pvp stuff that is tied to the social organizations. Religion wars, thieve guild heists and such would be on my mind.

I can also imagine divine nodes (or maybe military) would be major quest hubs, that have reoccurring quests that sort of resemble battleground type of scenarios in the open world.
    I can see rivaling guilds gathering in those nodes at the same time and shit talking each other (maybe also sabotaging) before the PvP quest is initiated.
  • If you were interested in progressing down the Bounty Hunter path, that would also likely be a way where you could take on more specifically PvP-oriented content! :smiley:
    community_management.gif
  • It could go very indepth with these quest's because of this node system..

quest's could be from.. attack players/citizens from connected nodes. kill npc's from other nodes. steal resources and so forth.. even like kill the king of node. it would be awesome if certain players get a bounty on their head for doing stuff which counters your node... example some player of node A attacks a caravan of node B.. which gives this player a tagg for certain time that he has done hostile stuff against your node.

I understand that there will be a bounty system.. but i see that seperate

Connected nodes should have aggresive stand against eachother by doing stuff that counters your own node.

hostility between nodes and have constant thread would be amazing imo