Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What would you like Ashes to start showing more of?

MarzzoMarzzo Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I would love to see more of their early ideas about class design!

What would you like to see more of?

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Intent behind raiding.
    Crafting content.
    Naval content.
  • Social organizations and guild systems.

Oh and fishing but I understand that's not as important.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • JamationJamation Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Religion and its impacts! As a future cleric, I need to know which god's good side I should be on.

And we've been getting a ton, but the more furniture (+indoor plants) we get to see, the happier I am
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited February 2021
    Weapon functions. But I guess it's not the time.
  • LuthienstormLuthienstorm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited February 2021
    How they are making design decisions and the development process. If the game was close to being pushed out they'd give us more information. But since the game isn't even coming out for at least 2 years, what's the point of giving us information that can change or should be changed. Disappointment vs hype....it most of what people ask for just isn't worth it.
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A little more leg would be sensational. ;)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Skills description for all the classes from basic archetypes to what the augments bring. How a character progress through leveling.

I know it may be a little to early for a definitive or complete portrait, but a glimpse in the global classes ecosystem would be nice.
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • VmanGmanVmanGman Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Classes and races.
  • Hands down, classes and class design.
  • MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sad no one else said A1 keys
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • I honestly want to hear more about the lore of the world, we already know a few things like the destruction of the world the races fled away and are now returning to this world again, but i would like bit more details for each of the races, where they come from what their ancestors used to be in the world before its down fall. I would love to know this as i want to build off it for the guild i'm planing to do a heavy dwarven inspired guild with alot of RP madness!!
    daod7omtlbo6.gif
  • The augment system in general (I want to see how far they intend to let players go with customizing skills through augments)
    Classes (especially Summoner, because its gameplay is going to be fairly unique I suspect)
    Divine nodes (I want to be the mayor of one and make it into my very own mountaintop Shaolin Elf Monk temple)
  • MushinMushin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fighter class, the new combat system, the orcs, more concept art
  • ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Race lore
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • Sathrago wrote: »

Love where your head is at. Is fishing confirmed?

I'd like to hear more about utility skills, and their their planned impact on the environment, exploring, etc.
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes, fishing has been confirmed for some time. Everything is subject to change though.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Emc wrote: »
    Sathrago wrote: »

Love where your head is at. Is fishing confirmed?

I'd like to hear more about utility skills, and their their planned impact on the environment, exploring, etc.

Yes and they seem to be drawing heavily from the trophy fishing we had in Archeage for the deep seas. I would like to know if this could be found in other areas too... such as great lakes, large rivers, and hell the deserts and lava pools. The basic fishing though has been shown and so far its just a simple find the node and hit e to harvest.
    5000x1000px_Sathrago_Commission_RavenJuu.jpg?ex=661327bf&is=6600b2bf&hm=e6652ad4fec65a6fe03abd2e8111482acb29206799f1a336b09f703d4ff33c8b&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Orcs and Tulnar concept art
  • Bard & Summoner, and Artisan Professions.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ravudha wrote: »
    Orcs and Tulnar concept art

Yea could for sure go for some Tulnar news
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • WhitneyHagasMatsumotoWhitneyHagasMatsumoto Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Lately I've been curious about the Ren'Kai race, and I'd love to hear a lot about their folklore!

I get the sense from them that they have a cultural background similar to East Asia, so if any of you IntrepidStudios want to know more about East Asia, especially Japan, I'll be happy to cover it for you as a local! I would like to say ;)
  • - Haven’t seen too many weapons yet
    - Higher leveled armor/weapons
    - Some arena concept art
    - Destructible Environments
    - Ability Augments
  • They need to put all combat footage back in the oven, it doesn't do anything but place a huge amount of doubt on the game and for good reason. They need to actually show us the "game changing" systems they've proposed but haven't shown us yet.
    1. Crafting/Gathering
    2. Dungeons/Raids
    3. End game Content outside of Dungeons/Raids
    4. Csual Content(Like New Years Events, Summer Festivals and so on).
    5. Guild Systems
    6. Daily Activities(Are there going to be dailies for Factions ?Crafting Dailies
  • LycancoffeeLycancoffee Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thighs.
  • i would love to see more of customization. I spend hours in the character creation screen alone. I wanna see all the things that will make me look unique.
    FLk8Fb7.jpg
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Classes and their skills, this is pretty much make or brake for a lot of people.
  • #1 More about Artisan classes.
    #2 ... nope, really I only care about the first.
    1. Node Siege Gameplay
    2. Guild Systems
    3. Primary/Secondary Archetype combinations
    4. Improved UI
  • RhuricRhuric Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd like to see more of everything
    "Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, GLORIOUSLY alive, today."