Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter Eighteen: Gold Galore

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
jta1_18_1920.jpg

Our quick thinking and swift actions have lured away the colossal quarrior! With the scales and gem fragments left behind in the chaos, we could surely make a tidy sum by selling them to our neighboring nodes.

What should we do with the gold?
🤑 Fill our own personal bank
💰 Replenish the village’s coffers
marketing.gif

Chapter Eighteen: Gold Galore 101 votes

🤑 Fill our own personal bank
50% 51 votes
💰 Replenish the village’s coffers
49% 50 votes

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We did the work we get the pay, or they will pay the tithe of bone

AoSTitheLore-Oct19-TheTithe3uch.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • NeurotoxinNeurotoxin Member, Alpha One
    Neither. Use these materials to arm up the whole team with gear as good as that fancy sword!
  • If we end up giving away all our money, I'm gonna get grouchy.....
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
    daveywavey wrote: »
    If we end up giving away all our money, I'm gonna get grouchy.....

I will get more than grouchy I will burn the whole town to the ground and take everything else
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Gotta cash in boi, and use that fat money to gear up the whole squad.
    6wtxguK.jpg
    Aren't we all sinners?
  • AmarAmar Member
    Let's see... as i take a tally... We've defeated the bandits that were wreaking havoc on the village and stealing all the resources and saved a caravan in the process... defeated the rival economic node that tried to destroy the village...Rebuilt the village defenses after that attack...And now gotten rid of a beast that would have trashed the town...One of us has a nice shiny new magical sword to show for it...I personally need a new bow and good arrows after all the fighting we've done...Sooo...Keep the gold!!! Besides I'm not planning on staying in this village forever, there's a lot of world to explore!!! We were initially headed to the mountains... time to gear up and move on!! >:)
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The village should be self-sufficient now.

Time for our payout B)
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Replenish the villages coffers. Communities that are supported grow and remember the people who brought them into glory. Perhaps someone from this village will one day be a figure of great importance. Aside from that the more prosperous the node is as a whole the better off everyone will be.
  • We've lured the mob away from the village, killed it, and prevented a catastrophe, that's more than enough.
    Our hunt, our loots.
    $ goes to our personal bank!
  • I mean I want the village to get built back up so they will give me fun stuff to do later. Screw the money I want fun quests. xD
    zZJyoEK.gif

U.S. East
    The fact that most people want to help them makes me sick. You cant live on good intentions
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• AaxcAaxc Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The needs of the me outweigh the needs of the many
  • KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Take the gem fragments, make awesome jewellery, sell for profit.
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • sell it to our neighbors, let them make weapons out of it, raid our neighbors and take everything including the new weapons, and have them grow our wheat for us... stonks
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Does anyone remember what type of node this one is?
    I remember the raiding node was an economic node, but this one...?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • All trades are Quid Pro Quo. Our actions deserve payment.
    If we later choose to invest in this area then that is a separate discussion.
    At this time I am not compelled that there is anything special about this village or the next one, or the next one. I suggest trying to keep the local nodes exactly as they are so that we can profit from the next colossal quarrior to wander into town.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • maouw wrote: »
    Does anyone remember what type of node this one is?
    I remember the raiding node was an economic node, but this one...?

You all chose to head to the scientific village back in Chapter Eight! And now look at how far you've come <3
    community_management.gif
    I still say we take everything and then force the townspeople to pay us protection fees
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am with Nagash on this one. Take ALL the stuff burn the Node and take that stuff to. The we build or own node. With Black Jack and ...
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
    I am with Nagash on this one. Take ALL the stuff burn the Node and take that stuff to. The we build or own node. With Black Jack and ...

bender.gif?w=376&h=256
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2021
    I say we split the loot; not it's either one or the other.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• We need reward, we need to directly feel rewarded. I'll personally feel like it is a waste of time help a particular node if thats the case. I want an initial reason to travel far to another node and pick a fight there.