Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Who da best pvper here

The forum signature thread made me think of some random stuff to ask people. Hypothetically, who yall think would be the best pvper here on the forums?

Comments

• Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    edited March 9
    Your eager response was too predictable Mag, I would read you like a book :P
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    Incoming George Black vs Mag debate, until third partied by Azherae, lul
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    I don’t see this thread getting awkward at all… 😆
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    CROW3 wrote: »
    I don’t see this thread getting awkward at all… 😆

🤣
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited March 9
    Ace1234 wrote: »
    Incoming George Black vs Mag debate, until third partied by Azherae, lul

none of them even play recent mmorpgs and have been in the competitive scene on their servers lol. I win by default.

*edit Also Idk about Azherae but George is a relic, he literarily can't beat me lmao. He is going to be stuck in his mind set of old ways and not be ready for the new golden age of mmorpgs.
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    You need to make this thread when Throne and liberty comes out.
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    none of them even play recent mmorpgs

K but fighting games skill can transfer over
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    none of them even play recent mmorpgs

K but fighting games skill can transfer over

Wait so i get to stack on my fighting game experience on top of my mmorpg experience? How is that even fair xD
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    *edit Also Idk about Azherae but George is a relic, he literarily can't beat me lmao. He is going to be stuck in his mind set of old ways and not be ready for the new golden age of mmorpgs.

Im already so glad I made this thread bruh im dyin
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    Wait so i get to stack on my fighting game experience on top of my mmorpg experience? How is that even fair xD

Yes of course lol
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    edited March 9
    Lets here this long list of tourney experience Mag 😅
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member

Im already so glad I made this thread bruh im dyin

What will i go by.... Magnus the Transcendent, God blood of Malenia
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    @Mag7spy

Alright but still waiting on that list tho..
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 9
    best pvpers dont spend time in forums of MMOs that are years away from actually existing, sorry :D
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    Liniker wrote: »
    best pvpers dont spend time in forums of MMOs that are years away from actually existing, sorry :D

Im pvping you so hard in my mind rn for that comment
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    now, if you are talking about the best forum pvper as in keyboard warrior, I'd give that to @Noaani this dude mastered the art of annoying the fuck out of you until you surrender and he runs a critical strike build that will destroy your brain cells within seconds
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    lp
    @Mag7spy

Alright but still waiting on that list tho..

That would be more so my friend that does more tourney stuff. I just fight people and competitive people. And game is to dead for tournaments.
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    now, if you are talking about the best forum pvper as in keyboard warrior, I'd give that to @Noaani this dude mastered the art of annoying the fuck out of you until you surrender and he runs a critical strike build that will destroy your brain cells within seconds

Lmaoooo

Shots fired, i'm just soaking in the drama rn, this thread might at least indicate whos gonna dominate the politcal drama aspects of the game lol.
  • Options
    I may not be the best pvp'er because of lack of any good MMO's since AA, but I know you don't want to cross me. I'm smart, ruthless and will spend hours per day to find you and ruin you. I will learn your online time, hurt your feelings and perhaps cost you a new keyboard or headset.
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    I may not be the best pvp'er because of lack of any good MMO's since AA, but I know you don't want to cross me. I'm smart, ruthless and will spend hours per day to find you and ruin you. I will learn your online time, hurt your feelings and perhaps cost you a new keyboard or headset.

Playing rogue by chance?
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    he runs a critical strike build that will destroy your brain cells within seconds
    Any change to what we are used to can hurt.

With that in mind, it's not my fault your brain cells are only used to being fed incorrect information.
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    Any change to what we are used to can hurt.

With that in mind, it's not my fault your brain cells are only used to being fed incorrect information.

Lol
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    Hopefully people don't actually take this thread too seriously lmao.
  • Options
    KingDDDKingDDD Member
    I won a Toys R Us melee tournament in 2001. Am I the best?
  • Options
    OtrOtr Member

He will get the legendaries though, if the game it balanced for PvX and politics.
  • Options
    DepravedDepraved Member

thats where the pvp starts bruh ;3
  • Options
    SunboySunboy Member
    6tcx7ntgn20a.png
  • Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Definitely not me B)
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I pre-own everyone in Ashes. I don't even need to prove it again ingame, that's how good I am.