Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Roleplay Community (ARC)

DezzRevasDezzRevas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited October 2023 in Role-Playing Tavern
🌟 **Discover Ashes Roleplay Community (ARC)!** 🌟
Are you ready to embark on an adventure into the world of roleplay? ARC welcomes you with open arms, whether you're entirely new to roleplaying, looking for a supportive community, or seeking a fresh start.

🌐 **About Us**:
ARC is not just a community; it's a place where everyone, from seasoned storytellers to newcomers, comes together to create unforgettable tales within the ever-evolving world of Ashes of Creation. Our commitment to epic storytelling, immersive roleplay, and fostering a warm and inclusive environment is what sets us apart.

πŸš€ **Your Journey Begins Here**:
If you've never tried roleplay before, we're the perfect place to start. You can craft your own hero's journey, become a legendary figure, or weave intricate tales with the support of our vibrant community. From slice-of-life adventures to epic battles, there's a role for everyone at ARC.

✨ **It's Your Story ARC**:
Join us at the Ashes Roleplay Community, where your adventures are limited only by your imagination. Dive into the world of Ashes of Creation and become the legend you've always dreamed of, all while finding the support you need.

🌌 **Join the Adventure**:
Ready to begin your journey into roleplay and a supportive community? Click the link below to join the Ashes Roleplay Community Discord and start crafting your own epic story ARC today!

[Join ARC on Discord](https://discord.gg/MAPcBuVbJb)

Whether you're a seasoned roleplayer or taking your first steps into this captivating world, ARC is your destination for epic storytelling and support. Welcome to your new chapter! πŸ“œπŸŒŸπŸš€

Comments

• Options
    renadedanterenadedante Member, Intrepid Pack
    Come join our fresh, fun community, where your opinion matters! :)
    [NA] Pandemonium| PVE focused | RP PVX | Tulnar | Divine Node
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    Thoghli RamheartThoghli Ramheart Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ya know, some of meh kin do not like ships. Not sure if an ARC would be better! lol :)
  • Options
    One more Guild i would like to keep an Eye on,

as i sooner or later also intend to play my Character/s in a Roleplay kind of way. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: Β»
    One more Guild i would like to keep an Eye on,

as i sooner or later also intend to play my Character/s in a Roleplay kind of way. ;)

O.o

This isn't a guild just a community for rpers and guilds that rp. So all are welcomed! :)
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    We now have a new icon and one chubby phoenix emote :)
    purpleback.png
    phoenixx.png

Come check us out!
  • Options

The chubby Phoenix is adorable. ;->
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: Β»

The chubby Phoenix is adorable. ;->

Awe thanks!
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    DezzRevasDezzRevas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We're in the home stretch rpers only a few months out till we test again.
  • Options
    Soon we will be able to test <3
    Come check us out!
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited March 14
    Soon we will be able to test <3

Happy for You Guys as well. Damn the wait is such an absolute Torture reck. One of my favourite Games,

V Rising, will be completed in May 8th. The Trailer for it dropped at the Evening of Thursday the 14th of March where i live.

I play a good Game named Enshrouded since January 24th from time to time. A wonderful Game in which You can build in 3D, like in Minecraft. But with superior Graphic and Textures and so on.

Even with all of those, it is ridiculous how long the wait is. And what is also ridiculous, is when Sir Steven announced the Alpha Two in like the End of September of 2023, my Gut-feeling told me it will most likely take around a Year,

making it exactly Quarter Three in 2024. ;)

I am "about aware" just how vastly huge Ashes is going to be - but damn i hate it when i am right. I hate the Fact that the whole World looks with hope at a Game in the worst States of Withdrawl from playing an MMO in the Past when it was really fun. πŸ˜…

Sir Steven did exactly what Millions of VideoGame loving People around the World are to lazy or incapable to do.

He just grabbed the Infinity Glove and knew, he had to do it himself. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Anduin KayvaanAnduin Kayvaan Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    As we gear up for Alpha 2 we are getting hyped up in the Roleplay community! Make sure to join up so you can find fellow RPers in the world of Verra!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
    Gray Sentinels Guild Recruitment https://tinyurl.com/Gray-Sentinels
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    As we gear up for Alpha 2 we are getting hyped up in the Roleplay community! Make sure to join up so you can find fellow RPers in the world of Verra!

Alpha Two will hopefully make the coming Game much more aware to the VideoGamer World around it.

Including of Course all the passionate Roleplayers. :sunglasses:
    a50whcz343yn.png