High quality AoC memes

Comments

• AszkalonAszkalon Member
    Dolyem wrote: »
    When PvE Players refuse to flag for PvP in Ashes

Pretty accurate. But i wonder if a single "Ganker" would hang out with so many PvE-Folks. Because it is not like any Hardcore-PvE Player would ever want to shield a Ganker from an annoyed PvP'er who comes to probably kick the Gankers Ass. :mrgreen:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • Aszkalon wrote: »

Pretty accurate. But i wonder if a single "Ganker" would hang out with so many PvE-Folks. Because it is not like any Hardcore-PvE Player would ever want to shield a Ganker from an annoyed PvP'er who comes to probably kick the Gankers Ass. :mrgreen:

Would a "PvE-only" player be able to stop a "Ganker" from hanging around near them?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Would a "PvE-only" player be able to stop a "Ganker" from hanging around near them ?

A single One, unlikely. But like a handful or more ? lol

I mean some People are RRREEAALLYY into this Victim Position thingy since Years, but at some Point it just gets really absurd.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »

Theyre about to fight the griefer lmao. The PVEers didnt want to engage the PVPer because theyd get flagged.
    GJjUGHx.gif
    Theyre about to fight the griefer lmao. The PVEers didnt want to engage the PVPer because theyd get flagged.

AH !! Thanks for clarifying. I only got it by now. Because it looked almost likey they were trying to act like the Ganker's Bodyguards. :D

The Purple-flagged PvP had to carry his massive Balls to be prepared for a massive Shootout. This is why he was moving so slow. :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • CadacCadac Member
    3MDlhNQ.jpg
  • ShabooeyShabooey Member
    edited July 29
    People don't bunny hop in a real life fight so I don't want it in my game...
    Olympic fencer "Hold my beer"

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zCj5snjMt8A?feature=share
    Apologies couldn't figure out how to embed it.
    Shabooey wrote: »
    Apologies couldn't figure out how to embed it.

😎👍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCj5snjMt8A
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • ShabooeyShabooey Member
    Thank you good Sir <3

You REALLY loathe that Class Name Topic, do You ? :D . :D . :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • DolyemDolyem Member

This was purely for the laughs haha. Personally I could care less one way or the other. The argument itself is entertaining.
    GJjUGHx.gif

Yes. Yes, I really really do hate that topic.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    RxRJCrU.jpeg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • DolyemDolyem Member
    8u3ld8msjph4.jpg
    GJjUGHx.gif
  • Dolyem wrote: »
    8u3ld8msjph4.jpg
    But you don't get it, HE USED A BOOK!
  • Xeph wrote: »
    Will we ever know?
    p2wd6z2fd2jp.jpg

A2 AMA on the 16th.

• XephXeph Member
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Xeph wrote: »
    Will we ever know?
    p2wd6z2fd2jp.jpg

A2 AMA on the 16th.

Yes very excited for it!

And just fyi this meme was posted before we knew about the AMA. ;)

• This is so funny because it shows so wonderfully accurate how incredibly dumb and brainless some People reason and argue.

I mean, i can understand it.
    I can understand, why Alpha Two is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO desired that it gets treated as an Early Access Game or something. Ashes of Creation is crazy popular by those who like it.

But Alpha Two not for testing ? Some People are truly and actually behaving like it won't be a Test-Period, but the actual Game that they get to play. Which couldn't be more off.

And so what if "some People" lost faith into Intrepid after this Delay ? (lol)
    It is ALMOST like People telling me, that after waiting for Five to Eight Y.E.A.R.S. - that they can not endure waiting just one more Month. :D . :D . :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    edited August 5
    * S~iiiiigh * . :sweat_smile: . Here we go again ... ...

fglpmt6kzh5s.jpg

DAMN IT !!!!! (lol)

WHY are these People apparently ALWAYS AND FOREVER following the Game's Development since Years and Years and Years when they stubbornly refuse to "EVER" say something positive about it ??? :D . :D . :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Humans being humans doing human things
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • MybroViajeroMybroViajero Member
    edited August 6

This is so funny because it shows so wonderfully accurate how incredibly dumb and brainless some People reason and argue.

I mean, i can understand it.
    I can understand, why Alpha Two is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO desired that it gets treated as an Early Access Game or something. Ashes of Creation is crazy popular by those who like it.

But Alpha Two not for testing ? Some People are truly and actually behaving like it won't be a Test-Period, but the actual Game that they get to play. Which couldn't be more off.

And so what if "some People" lost faith into Intrepid after this Delay ? (lol)
    It is ALMOST like People telling me, that after waiting for Five to Eight Y.E.A.R.S. - that they can not endure waiting just one more Month. :D . :D . :D

Well said
    EDym4eg.png
    WHY are these People apparently ALWAYS AND FOREVER following the Game's Development since Years and Years and Years when they stubbornly refuse to "EVER" say something positive about it ??? :D . :D . :D

They get more clicks when they're negative, and they're doing it for the clicks, rather than out of a passion for the game.

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    w872x1fda28t.png
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • xgyq93htmjr4.jpg
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer