[NA] The Divine Order | PvX | Competitive | Member Focused | Active

1235»

Comments

• Great group of guys that are eager for A2, play a wide-range of games. Good conversations, thoughts, and camaraderie!
    nmztax4efuxm.png
  • Great group of people and looking forward to the Alpha 2 beginning. Many different play styles and times. Let's watch ATHF as a team, because they are the greatest team.
  • SrixunSrixun Member
    Free bump! :persevere:
    But also an invitation to join up here as we grow the AoC Guilds community, website coming soon! Discord is up and pretty active already!
  • Still a great group of people, been here almost 2 years now and have enjoyed my time meeting new members, gaming with new members as well as current members. There's a lot of diversity between games currently, but once AoC comes out, it'll be a lot more fun and a better opportunity to get to know each other. Come check us out and see if we are a fit for you!
    j80pslh7b92c.png
  • HarlowHarlow Member
    Welcome to Ashes, all you new alpha key holders!
    i0xzy5byic4r.png
  • LokkooLokkoo Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Thanks for the recent invite to the guild. I really like the work the guild has done to prepare for Alpha 2 testing!
  • Verra WILL have justice o7
    "Divinity is not just Love, Devotion or Purpose. Divinity is the hammer which we use to crush Corruption."
    l4nvaryf9xpf.png
  • PhamPham Member
    filled out an app
    "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes." - Ephesians 6:11
  • I was at work today and a guy came up to me and said hey man you lost. I replied no man I don't get lost. Active guild fun try it out
  • Very welcoming and organized guild that really seems to care about it's members. Join up while you can!