Introducing the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program

124»

Comments

• SnowElfSnowElf Member, Alpha Two
    I'm excited for Q3 and I'm ready to see if I get accepted into the Content Creator program! Good luck to everyone and I hope you see you all in Verra! I'm currently looking for a guild to join in Alpha 2, so if anyone has some great recommendations, please let me know!
  • MainQuesttMainQuestt Member, Alpha Two
    edited January 23
    CCP_-1920.png

👇 APPLY NOW!
    https://bit.ly/AoCContentCreator

Glorious content creators - we are happy to announce that we have reopened the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program!

---
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Very excited to start bringing a lot of content!!
    ass-forum-mainquestt.gif

Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Application Sent. 🤘
  • 2santos2santos Member, Alpha Two
    edited February 28
    Hi, Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to join the creator program.
    is there Any update about the creator program? I applied like a year ago or more and never got an answer.
    I also would like to know if I can Re-edit my old application form or that will move me to the back of a line or something? because I applied so long ago and I would like to add new links, also the numbers, and few things in my channels has being changed. youtube and twitch: (2santosgames)
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    2santos wrote: »
    is there Any update about the creator program? I applied like a year ago or more and never got an answer.
    I also would like to know if I can Re-edit my old application form or that will move me to the back of a line or something? because I applied so long ago and I would like to add new links, also the numbers, and few things in my channels has being changed. youtube and twitch: (2santosgames)

You can edit your old application - just make sure you login with the same account. If you have any issues, you can always just resubmit as well.

We have not started the invitation phase yet, but once we do, we shall let y'all know. :smile:
    marketing.gif
  • Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Hi, I applied 2 days ago for this. I just started streaming and plan on streaming more when I get better at it lol. I was wondering if there is an email that gets sent out if you are approved or if there are any notifications for it. Thank you very mucha and I am super stoked to be able to promote this game!!!
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • ViniyBoyViniyBoy Member
    2santos wrote: »

I hope you get 2santos, we love your content. Hug! Vinyboy
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    Ravicus wrote: »
    Hi, I applied 2 days ago for this. I just started streaming and plan on streaming more when I get better at it lol. I was wondering if there is an email that gets sent out if you are approved or if there are any notifications for it. Thank you very mucha and I am super stoked to be able to promote this game!!!

We have not started the invitation phase yet, but once we do, we shall let everyone know. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • ReLamasReLamas Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    That's fantastic news about reopening the Content Creator Program, Intrepid Studios! It's great to see such strong interest from the community. Setting up a secondary training program and hiring additional help shows your commitment to supporting content creators and expanding the program's reach.

I understand that with thousands of applications, the process might take some time, but it's reassuring to know that you're dedicated to reviewing each application thoroughly. Quality takes precedence, and I'm sure the extended wait will be worth it for those eager to contribute to the community.

Looking forward to seeing the new wave of content creators and the creative contributions they'll bring to Ashes of Creation!
    c3xme7oecjh8.png
  • Gernis_QuestGernis_Quest Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    edited August 7
    Welcome to Gernis Quest . German Content Creator for Ashes of Creation. All info, stream summary, lore, preview and more. See you and best regards to all :)
    Aktiver deutscher Ashes of Creation Content Creator. Schaut gern auf meinem Youtubekanal vorbei !
  • Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    If we applied already will we be included for content creators?
    Development Update: August 30, 2024
    Present:
    Steven Sharif: Creative Director
    Margaret Krohn: Director of Communications
    Discussion & Outline Summary

• Content Creator Program is still open but will be closing in the near future.

vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • Ravicus wrote: »
    Present:

We have not begun the invitation phase yet. If you already applied, you should be good. You can also edit your submission if you have any updates - just make sure you use the same email you signed up with. ;)

We JUST hired on a Content Creator Program Manager, and we'll begin onboarding them when they start in a couple weeks. Once they are ready to launch the program, you will start seeing invites to folks who are invited, and if you do not make it into the program, we will also notify you and give you a reason why, so you know what you can do before reapplying in the future. :)

Thanks again everyone for your patience as we tried to find the perfect fit for our team.

We are going to have a lot of fun with Content Creator Program! 🙌🏽
    marketing.gif
  • SaphyGamingSaphyGaming Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Nice :)
  • MainQuesttMainQuestt Member, Alpha Two
    Great news, I hope to bring a lot of news to the public and of course be able to do the best for the Brazilian community.
    ass-forum-mainquestt.gif

edited September 12
    Ravicus wrote: »
    Present:

We have not begun the invitation phase yet. If you already applied, you should be good. You can also edit your submission if you have any updates - just make sure you use the same email you signed up with. ;)

We JUST hired on a Content Creator Program Manager, and we'll begin onboarding them when they start in a couple weeks. Once they are ready to launch the program, you will start seeing invites to folks who are invited, and if you do not make it into the program, we will also notify you and give you a reason why, so you know what you can do before reapplying in the future. :)

Thanks again everyone for your patience as we tried to find the perfect fit for our team.

We are going to have a lot of fun with Content Creator Program! 🙌🏽

Hiya. I just wanted to give a heads up quick. I recently used a google doc that required me to use a gmail account. So I created a gmail account. However, my email that I signed up for was not gmail on the content creation application here. What happened is that when I created my gmail account, it switched my content creation application account email automatically and I did not know about it. I just randomly checked it and noticed a little bit ago. So for everyone that might be creating a new Gmail account, just beware that your content creator application might change its email if is not gmail.
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • FireplayFireplay Member, Alpha Two
    Employee of the month right here :D
    kr9ltkpbhsee.png
  • I'm a new streamer and I'm going to stream the Ashes. I would like to make drops available to my audience. What should I do for this?
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    ViniyBoy wrote: »
    I'm a new streamer and I'm going to stream the Ashes. I would like to make drops available to my audience. What should I do for this?

Ashes of Creation doesn't have any Twitch Drops campaigns available at the moment :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif