Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited January 2018 in Announcements & Headlines
Hey all, 

We've run into an issue getting everyone outfitted with the promised "Survivor of the Original Forums" badge. We are working with our web team to resolve this but it may take time to resolve fully. We'll update you when we have more information.

Thank you so much for your patience!

**UPDATE** Hey everyone! A quick update - this was pushed until Tuesday, 6/27 end of day due to getting the crowdfunding page set up. Sorry!

***UPDATE 7/7*** Hi all - good news! The script to give everyone their Survivor of the Original Forums badge has been completed and should start going off today and through the weekend. Please check back by Monday to see if you have your badge. 

Thank you so much for your patience as we've been working hard with the web team to accomplish this. <3

-Yavyav

UPDATE 01/12/2018: Badges are currently being applied via request and manual auditing. If you find that you are still missing your badge and joined the server prior to June 2017, please reply to this post and we will add for you. 
Many thanks for your patience,
Belle-bot.exe ♡

Comments

• Thank you for the update :) You deserve a survivor of the constant pestering badge ;)
  • Will be worth the wait ❤️ Thankyou for all your hard work :3
  • We at least it's no bad news ^^
  • ah. Look forward to it  : 3

• Thanks, this is good news.
  • Now we'll need a Survivor of 2nd Forum badge or Survivor of the Disappearing Buttons badge.
  • Wait, what are you actually going to do this? 
    Aww you guys rock so hard.... <3

(You know it was only a joke right?)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Thanks @Yaviey

I'm rest waiting for this badge...
  • lexmax said:
    Thank you for the update :) You deserve a survivor of the constant pestering badge ;)
    Aye, she does indeed! That should be a legit badge that regular members can acquire too. I want it now!    (JK)

@Yaviey
    Thank you. I was fine without the badge but it's a nice gesture regardless.
    edited June 2017
    edited...

• Nice! I was wandering why I didn't get the badge.

By the way, I'm I the only one who seems unable to get the "First answer" badge? 
  • @Yaviey

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping us all updated.

• I missed this one, you get this when you posted on the old forum?
  • Rhoqaro said:
    Nice! I was wandering why I didn't get the badge.

By the way, I'm I the only one who seems unable to get the "First answer" badge? 
    @Rhoqaro  the questioner has to manually accept your answer. Sadly not everyone takes the time to do that :expressionless:
  • lexmax said:
    Rhoqaro said:
    Nice! I was wandering why I didn't get the badge.

@Rhoqaro  the questioner has to manually accept your answer. Sadly not everyone takes the time to do that :expressionless:

How do you accept an answer?
    edited June 2017
    Is this the potential outrage from 6/15-6/18 they're talking about in the other thread? 
  • @Yaviey Your the real MVP!!!
  • T-Elf said:
    lexmax said:

For the person asking the question, they click a button/link to choose the accepted answer.
  • lexmax said:
    T-Elf said:
    lexmax said:

For the person asking the question, they click a button/link to choose the accepted answer.
    @Shunex gave an example in another discussion.  Note the part where it says, "Did this answer the question? Yes - No

If they don't go back and click "Yes" on an answer, then the person answering doesn't get the badge.

• lexmax said:
    I see. Thank you @lexmax for the info! 
  • Thaks for the hard work. No need to rush, until the game goes into ks alpha we have enough time ;) 
  • Im wondering if I will receive this badge. I did belong to the original forums for a month or so-but only made one post saying hello. Lol
  • Im wondering if I will receive this badge. I did belong to the original forums for a month or so-but only made one post saying hello. Lol
    It's for all account registered before June :) You'll get a badge :)
    The mods are looking into it as we speak I believe :) 
  • I registered this account on the 31st of May. Hopefully, I made the cut. 
  • Elder said:
    I registered this account on the 31st of May. Hopefully, I made the cut. 
    You've made the cut ^^ Just xD
  • The survivor badge is just a big elaborate ruse.... its just a grand jest by the gods and we're the punchline! 
    It's just like those Magic Eye posters from the '90s, where "supposedly" there is some image inside of all that visual vomit - which you will see, if you just stare at it long enough.
    Well, guess what... I never saw anything! There's no picture in them!  And there's no survivor badge!

*Runs away to his room, crying the whole way.*
  • Maybe. I had to re-register when this forum came out. Did anyone else have to do that? It didn't recognize my username anymore.
  • Maybe. I had to re-register when this forum came out. Did anyone else have to do that? It didn't recognize my username anymore.
    After the changeover?  No, I do recall it being kind of buggy with the login initially.... it wasn't working for me at first either, until I found some checkbox on the front page that had something to do with loging me in from the main website account.   I'm afraid I don't recall what it said now.   But that got me logged in, as nothing I put in manually was working at the time. 
  • xD post-1stforumcalypse, keep up the good fight