Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hi All!

I'm Kitsyn.  It's nice to meet everyone.  I started playing MMOs when they were text-based, and have played most of the big ones and several small ones since then.  Currently I'm playing WoW (again!) and ESO, and I'm really looking forward to Ashes of Creation.  I like melee and ranged dps.  Tanking is a no go for me because I'm always lost.

Comments

• Hi,

It is nice to be able to just follow the tank.  :)

Welcome to the community.  We're excited!

Lots of MMO veterans here.  I dare say more veterans than novices.  

-tugo  
  • Welcome to the community!  :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    edit: i wish i could delete this... :(
  • Welcome!   Happy to have you aboard!
  • Welcome to the community @Kitsyn :) There are plenty of MMO veterans here, so hope we can make you feel at home.
  • A very warm welcome, fellow traveler! I'm sure you will find a lot of tanks willing to protect you, in exchange for some ranged support. They would be mad to refuse such a convenient agreement :)
    Kitsyn said:
    I like melee and ranged dps.  Tanking is a no go for me because I'm always lost.
    How can a Ranger be always lost, I wonder? :grimace:
  • Welcome to the community!  :)
  • Rhoqaro said:

How can a Ranger be always lost, I wonder? :grimace:
    I thought being lost was part of the very definition of a Ranger.  :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Welcome @Kitsyn! Hope you have a great time in this community and remember......if ever you need help......ask @Lexmax :p
  • Welcome welcome! If you ever require a sexy party, feel free to come by :tongue:
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to Ashes of creation!
  • hello and welcome to ashes Kitsyn
  • *throws a ball of wool to welcome @Kitsyn to the forums*

Welcome on-board!
    I wasn't sure, but you convinced me, we really need a pictures of my pets thread just for puppies and kittens to inspire Steven for the ks pet....

Hope you have a wonderful time :)

• Hi, Kitsyn! We can be navigation buddies - I'm terribly good at getting lost in a two room building, myself. It's a talent I've been growing all my life.