Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Change email problems.

I seen the post about changing email and decided I would try to do so. I had made a account on here with the email from kickstarter but before I knew about the referel links. So I had made a second account by joining through a referer and I tried to delete the account with the email I want to now change knowing the email from KS has to be the same. However it is still saying email in use when i try to change the refered accounts email to the account that I deleted email. When I go to sign in with that email it is telling me waiting for email acivation. I'm in a pickle here and losing my mind. A bit of a complicated situation lol

Comments

• Hi @Somdem
    a few people have said that there was a cool-down period from when you delete your account and when you try and use that email again. give it a couple of hours and try again, if it still persists update the ticket and we will find a solution for you.

• I just tried to change the email again and it is still saying email is in use and having the same problem as yesterday. It's been over 16 hours since I first attempted to switch the email.
  • I changed my mine about the begging of June didn't have a problem. o:)>:)
  • That sure is helpful.
  • Still unable to change the email. Tried to send a support it but it keeps saying try again later.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    your using https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/  correct? if so can you
    send a email to CS@intrepidstudios.com hopefully they will be able to assist you further 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Yes I am using the account page. I'm just worried my kickstarter pledge will be wasted if I cant get this email switched over. Email has been sent about this issue
  • Finally got it to work after reactivating the account 3 times and deleting it 4 times.
  • Somdem said:
    Finally got it to work after reactivating the account 3 times and deleting it 4 times.
    Congratulations :)^^
  • Hmmm that's weird however im happy it's now sorted :smile:

This discussion has been closed.