Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Release date?

Very common question I'm sure, but is there any idea when AoC is being launched?

Comments

• I've been skimming through the forums to try to find the answer. Anyone have any idea?
  • I think it starts tomorrow or Monday......
  • Those that have access to the first phase of Kickstarter phase 1 alpha will be able to play no later than December 2018. Invite-only alpha starts toward the end of this year. Beyond this, there are no set dates due to the nature of game development. 
  • Cemmos said:
    Those that have access to the first phase of Kickstarter phase 1 alpha will be able to play no later than December 2018. Invite-only alpha starts toward the end of this year. Beyond this, there are no set dates due to the nature of game development. 
    Thank you for this!
  • Got it! Thanks guys!

• Friends and Family TBA - Invite Only Q4 2017 - Phase Alpha 1 December 2018 - Phase Alpha 2 TBA
  • Crymoar said:
    I think it starts tomorrow or Monday......
    I am inclined to disagree :)
  • The kick starter stated a projected time of December 2018 and friends and family this fall some time.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    1st Stage: Family and Friends Only! 
    2nd Stage: Q4 2017 Random winner's or handpicked More info Here
    ( Link "Here" puts you at the very last page have to go to page 1 to see the info) 
    3rd stage: 2018 December kickstarter elcusive (Buy via through the kickstarter ) Persistence alpha to launch of game! 
    No Beta's been released yet! 

Hope this helps! 

Game full release said to be 2019-2020 No Full statement has been revealed Yet! 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    1st stage: Family and Friends only 
    3rd stage: 2018 December kickstarter elcusive (Buy via through the kickstarter ) Persistence alpha to launch of game! 

Full Game release expect 2019-2020 No Statement on actual Release Date has been revealed yet! 
  • 1st stage: Family and Friends only 
    2nd stage: Q4 2017 Random winner's or handpicked More info here

Hope this helps! 

Game full release said to be 2019-2020 No actual release date has been revealed yet! 

• 1st stage: Family and Friends only 
    2nd stage: Q4 2017 Random winner's or handpicked More info here

Hope this helps! 

Game full release said to be 2019-2020 No actual release date has been revealed yet! 

• If alpha starts later this year then beta cant be long away. That's great news.
  • I appreciate the offer but I think I'll be spending Alpha 1 alone.
  • Crymoar said:
    Chooo chooo!
  • Whoa why did it post like 3 posts O.o 
  • Crymoar said:
    Hahaha. Well played!
  • @jctruper   Congratulations, you are now the proud parent of triplets
  • Start 5 or 6 threads with "I got my alpha email, where do I go to download?" And "For those of us starting in the closed alpha tomorrow, where do we get the client.", and watch the rage roll in.
  • I vote alpha v1 should start spring 2018 latest!  let us test test test! haha 
  • Those circles around the years looks like water stains from drinking glasses.
  • Egolego said:
    Those circles around the years looks like water stains from drinking glasses.
    I guess they do haha :lol:
  • Egolego said:
    Those circles around the years looks like water stains from drinking glasses.
    Use a coaster!!!
  • Kratz said:
    I appreciate the offer but I think I'll be spending Alpha 1 alone.
    As one should. 

Don't want to be spending it with people, only to have them leak all the best Exp / gold / gear grinding spots that Alpha users should be spending their time looking for as to obtain an obsolute lead over everyone else on Launch day. 
  • Kieran96 said:
    Kratz said:
    I appreciate the offer but I think I'll be spending Alpha 1 alone.
    As one should. 

Don't want to be spending it with people, only to have them leak all the best Exp / gold / gear grinding spots that Alpha users should be spending their time looking for as to obtain an obsolute lead over everyone else on Launch day. 

I didn't spend $500 bucks just to walk around.
  • According to Stevens statement, persistens Alpha 2 should also start in 2018, so I assume it should be 12/18, while Alpha 1 could maybe be Q2/Q3 2018.

• So close, yet so far away. @Ddevistation welcome to the community though.

• ive been looking for a release date is there one??
This discussion has been closed.