Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Parlor games - Wait a second... well durrrr - Suggestions needed

You know that moment when points out something obvious and your brain just goes.... durrrrr and you feel really stupid.

I have totally just had that moment.

When discussing parlor games so far, my brain has been stuck within the 'our universe' parlor games. Dice, cards, drinking, challenges etc etc.

But we're going to have magic aren't we.

So whilst technological 'holochess' isn't going to be available....why can't we play board games in taverns that you've pre-purchased or magicked yourself that involves summoned creatures?

But then you also open up no end of magic possibilities...  are there any kinds of small 'historical' shareware/freeware games that you think could be able to be translated into an interesting in game 'magical fantasy' setting?

Magical battleships? Space... I mean... interdimensional invaders?

Comments

• Magic battleships? :333 now I'm listening :33

omg magical connect 4 - I dunno how but let's make it possible aha
  • *@Megs and @Diura play Dejarik*

Lexmax: Let her have it Megs. It’s not wise to upset a Dwarf.
     Possum: But Lex, Nobody worries about upsetting an Elf.
     Lexmax: That’s cause Elves don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Diura is known to do that.
     Possum: I see your point. I suggest a new strategy, Megs. Let the Dwarf win.

• Kratz said:

*@Megs and @Diura play Dejarik*

Lexmax: Let her have it Megs. It’s not wise to upset a Dwarf.
     Possum: But Lex, Nobody worries about upsetting an Elf.
     Lexmax: That’s cause Elves don’t pull people’s arms out of their sockets when they lose. Diura is known to do that.
     Possum: I see your point. I suggest a new strategy, Megs. Let the Dwarf win.

Especially after an ale or two....
  • Megs: Bip-bip bwooooop bwoooooop :(