Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question [ Player market]

hi guys I'm new , just wanted to know how is the player market works.
Just click on the NPC and search for the items ? 
Or like old school Ragnarok Online style , everyone opens their own shop and afk there .
Honestly I prefer the old school style which you feel like you are going to a market for shopping, spending lots of time looking for the right price. And also seeing lots of players gather at 1 place to buy/sell , it's so lively.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    There is some information here about player markets and stalls (video link)
    1. There will be a marketplace UI like a town center billboard that lists the current items available for sale in the node (and potentially in other nodes if they are in the same economic region of a metropolis)
    2. You can't purchase directly from the marketplace UI. Instead it gives you the location of stalls where you may purchase the items
    3. Stalls are within a marketplace setting within a node
    4. The number of stalls scales with the node size
    5. Economic nodes will have more versatility in stall options
    6. Stalls sell items as well as provide repair and enchanting services
    7. Renting a player stall allows you to sell your items even when not online
    8. Stalls will have a visually representative aesthetic that indicates what items are being sold at that stall
  • Options
    Fat_Boi said:
    hi guys I'm new , just wanted to know how is the player market works.
    Just click on the NPC and search for the items ? 
    Or like old school Ragnarok Online style , everyone opens their own shop and afk there .
    Honestly I prefer the old school style which you feel like you are going to a market for shopping, spending lots of time looking for the right price. And also seeing lots of players gather at 1 place to buy/sell , it's so lively.
    its funny afk shopkeepers:)
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    There is some information here about player markets and stalls (video link)
    1. There will be a marketplace UI like a town center billboard that lists the current items available for sale in the node (and potentially in other nodes if they are in the same economic region of a metropolis)
    2. You can't purchase directly from the marketplace UI. Instead it gives you the location of stalls where you may purchase the items
    3. Stalls are within a marketplace setting within a node
    4. The number of stalls scales with the node size
    5. Economic nodes will have more versatility in stall options
    6. Stalls sell items as well as provide repair and enchanting services
    7. Renting a player stall allows you to sell your items even when not online
    8. Stalls will have a visually representative aesthetic that indicates what items are being sold at that stall
    You absolute legend, I missed some of these things :D Thank you <3
  • Options
    @lexmax has already covered everything :)
    Some extra info here :) https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33017/information-trade